32 Anger

When class was over Subaru and Melody were called by Jasmine.

"Jasmine? What did you want from us?" She closed the office door after Laito went in.

"I know what happened." She said wih a grim expression.

"What do you mean?" Laito raised a brow.

"With you and Shu." Jasmine looked at her with the same expression. "Tell me what happened."

"Simple. He didn't want me." She replied with the coldest tone in her voice.

"What do you mean?"

"It's exactly what I mean." She walked out of the office leaving the two startled vampires alone.

"Laito..." Jasmine rubbed her temples, fustrated.

"Yes?"

"Tell her that Shu has a lot on his mind. Don't tell her anymore. We can't risk her knowing about what 'W' is planning."

"Alright." He grabbed the door handle but stopped. "If you end up betraying us...we'll kill you." He went out the door.

"Hah. I guess it's inevitable huh?" Jasmine sat comfortably in her chair. "Am I right? Karlheinz?"

She stormed out of the office with an angered expression. She didn't want anyone bothering her about it, though she knew Jasmine meant no harm.

"Hey hey! It's the slut!" A high pitched voice interrupted her thoughts.

She raised her head and saw the girls that were fawing over Laito.

"Yeah!"
"Bet she was called by teacher because of being such a whore."
"She's too much of a show off, maybe teacher needed to suspend her."

She was taking in deep breaths and restrained herself to punching these girls.

"Hey." She said in her most serious tone. "I'm really not in the mood right now. Get out of my face before you get hurt."

"Hohoh! This girl!"
"She got the guts to say that to us."
"As if she could even lay a finger on us."

"I am a black belt in karate. I can easily defeat you." The 'leader' of the girls boasted.

"Defeat?" She tilted her head a little creepily. "Have you ever made a person bleed?"

"W-what?!" The girls took a step back a little scared of the expression she was making.

"Tch! As if you ever did." The leader did not falter, instead she snickered.

"I have." She looked straight in her eyes. "Hundreds of thousands."

"C-come on! She's creepy!"
"Yeah!"
"My life is not worth it!"

The group of girls ran away leaving the leader behind. Though the leader still did not back down.

"Those cowards." The leader clicked her tounge.

"I hate persistent people like you. Maybe I could get away with it."

"Get away with what huh?!"

"Killing you." In the blink of an eye she was right in her face.

Her eyes were filled with bloodlust. After not drinking blood for quite a while she couldn't control herself. But before she feasted she wanted to bring her pain. She was so pissed because of everything. She felt like the world was rejecting her presence in the world. Nobody wanted to feel that way.

Then she truly realized. She didn't belong anywhere. Vampires nor humans. She was only a half, though others tell her she's not.

"I'll kill you." She slammed her body against the wall.

"YIEE!" The leader lost her composure and started to fear her.

"Ever since I came in this school, I have always been the target of trouble. What did I ever do to deserve this? Was it because I was new?" She paused for a while. "No, it was those brothers. If only I wasn't saved. If only he didn't pick me up from the streets. If only I fought. If only I stayed with her..."

"What are you talking about??" The leader squirmed in her grasp.

"Ah...I guess you won't understand me. After all...I mean your just a human after all." Her eyes glinted in a inhumane way.

"Wh-what are you going to do?" The leader shivered visibly. "P-please! I was just joking! Please forgive me!"

"As usual." She sighed. "Humans always beg for their lives when ever it's on the line. Lies surround every human. You don't deserve to live." Just as she was about to bite her neck she was stopped.

"Stop that." Laito came out of nowhere and used his arm to protect the girl.

She was in a state of shock, while her fangs were piercing the flesh of Laito.

"Get out of here now!" Laito ordered the girl and she complied. "You must have been starving. I'm sorry kitten. I never noticed. Drink up."

She pulled back before she could taste anymore blood. She crumbled to the floor and hid her face with her hands.

"L-laito-sama...I'm sorry. I can't. I might end up drinking all of your blood."

"I have to worries about that. The fact that you almost attacked a human student is more dire." He knelt down and offered his arm. "Quickly before anyone comes here."

"I..." She bit his arm and drank to her hearts content.

The red, warm liquid flowed through her veins as it always did. It satisfied her body and she finally pulled back.

"You weren't kidding now were you?" Laito chuckled as he rested back against the wall.

At this point every student already probably went home, so the two were left alone.

"I told you, yet you still insisted." She wiped the trail of blood all the way from her chin. "Why?"

"Why you ask?" Laito let out a chuckled. "Kitten, your a important part in our family."

"Family huh? Another told me differently." She gave a sad grin. "Though thank you, Laito-sama."

"No problem kitten. We should get going. I don't want Reiji telling us off." He tried to stand up but ended up falling back down. "Kitten mind helping me out?"

"Of course." She smiled and pulled him up.

They slowly made their way to the limo and went in. Surprisingly they were not asked about their late apperance. She gussed they have grown accustomed to her lateness.

The drive back was quiet as always, nobody was talking. They finally arrive and make their way back in the mansion and in their respective rooms.

The next morning was like no other. No one was talking. Tension was spread out in the room where they all ate. They spent the afternoon with themselves in their rooms, while Melody asked Subaru to help her train.

"Your going to be with Shu today." Subaru said in the middle of their session. "Don't kill him for me."

"I'll try my best." She struck back.

"We should get ready in about 20 minutes."

"Alright."

I wonder how today would work out?

~