33 Kidnapped

They did their usual routine and went to school. As usual all eyes were on them, but this time boys were flocking her more than usual. She ignored them as usual and continued to walk.

"Oi. Your going the wrong way." Shu grabbed her arm. "The classroom is this way."

"Okay." She replied coldy as she yanked her arm back.

They seperated from the group and the two went to their classroom. The two didn't speak with one another nor they wanted to. They sat beside each other but not a word was exchanged. The students in the classroom seemed to notice the tension between them and stood a good distance from them.

Soon Jasmine entered and everyone sat down.

"Melody, come out with me for awhile." Jasmine called.

"Yes." She stood up from her chair and went out the classroom with her.

"I heard you almost attacked a student!"

"Almost. But I didn't." She said.

"Hah...Next time tell me if you need blood. I could always give you some." Jasmine took a opaque, metal jug. "This should help you."

"But I already drank. It's fine Jasmine, really." She tried to reject the offer.

"I insist. I can't risk you attacking another student." Jasmine pushed the jug in her hands and ruffled her hair. "Don't be so stubborn."

"Fine. What is in this anyway?" She eyed the bottle.

"You wouldn't want humans to see what's in there." Jasmine winked at her. "Just drink it. You need to get stronger."

"Your like a mother." She chuckled. "Alright then."

She opened the bottle and immidiately caught a whiff of the sweetest blood she could ever smell. It was a familiar scent to her, one she could never forget.

"Karl-sama's blood." She looked at Jasmine in disbelief. "How?"

"Just performed a little magic here and there and managed to get the last remaining drop of blood he could offer. I know he wanted you to take it." Jasmine looked at her with sad eyes. "Class will be starting."

"Alright." She took a sip of the contents in the bottle and it tasted the same as she remembered.

She closed the bottle which she drank from and went back to the classroom.

As Jasmine begun teaching class she got to drink the contents in the bottle. She drank so much more that the whole bottle was already finished.

Shu caught a whiff of it everytime she opened it and he caught a weird scent coming from it. It smelled like his fathers blood, but it had something else in it. He covered his nose everytime she opened the bottle.

Jasmine was in the middle of teaching when the windows of the classroom broke and strange men started coming in. They were the same men who infiltrated the school before.

Every student jumped up and ran away in fear. They ran towards the door but they were stopped by the same cloaked men blocking them from leaving.

"Everyone! If you don't want to die don't move!" Richter came out from his people and shouted.

She heard noised coming from the other classroom and thay meant the whole school was in danger. She felt her head throbbing, but she kept her stance.

"What do you think your doing?! Dragging humans into this?!" Jasmine shouted, clearly furious.

"Jasmine...I told you. I will resort to any means to get her." She could feel Richter smile under his mask.

The vampires around him were holding sharp weapons and waited for their leader to command them. Jasmine stepped up and faced Richter.