29 Medical Attention

If the chapters are still messed up please read 'Their Kind of Love' first then come back. It's in one of the chapters. Thank you!
_______________________________________

She made her way to Ayato's room and knocked quietly.

"Ayato-sama? It's me, Melody."
(HELLO, IT'S MEE! Hehe couldn't help myself)

She heard a painful grunt from inside the room.

"I'm coming in." She opened the door to see him clutching his head on the floor. "Ayato-sama, are you okay?" She ran to his side and helped him up.

"Does it look like I'm fine?" He growled. "Never mind." She layed him down on the bed. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to treat your wounds." She smiled and pulled out her med kit.

"Damn it..." Ayato closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "Let's get this over with."

"As you wish." She dipped the cotton ball in the disinfectant liquid and for near his face. "Your face has many scars so please don't move too much okay?"

"Yours truly is not scared of a little disinfectant." He closed his eyes.

"If you say so."

She dabbed on the scars that he had on his face. Nose, cheek, under the eye, chin and the worse of all his forehead. She got a few grunts and struggles from him before she got to his forehead.

She was so near him that he would always blush if he opened his eyes so he kept them closed.

"No! Don't touch that." He grabbed her hand before the cotton ball could touch his forehead. "It would heal by itself over time."

"No can do, Ayato-sama. If you leave it alone it might get worse. Do you want that?" She got a complain from him, but then he gave up.

"Make it quick." He groaned.

"I will." She smiled before she disinfected the affected area.

After a few couple of minutes of painful suffering, for him, it was finally bandaged.

"Done." She admired her work.

"That sucked." Ayato cracked his stiff neck.

"You did a good job enduring that." She kissed his forhead, over the bandaged area.

He immidiately blushed from the contact and was speechless for a couple of seconds.

"Y-yours truly can handle everything!" He protested.

"If you say so." She chuckled before packing away her medical equipments.

"Hey...Do you trust us?" He asked with his back side faced her.

"Of course I do."

"It didn't seem like that when he said all those things."

"The way he said those things...made me doubt everything." She confessed.

"Just trust on yours truly and you'll be safe." He said before closing his eyes to rest.

"I would like that..." She gave a sad smile before leaving the room and goint to her next patient.

She took a deep breath and knocked on the door. Before she could speak the door opened.

"Yes?" Laito came out of the door, surprising her a little. "Ah it's you kitten."

From the moment he opened the door she knew he wasn't his usual self. He sounded kind of depressed, but he did well to hide it. Just not good enough.

"I'm here to treat your wounds, Laito-sama." He eyed her med kit and nodded.

"Come in."

It was no surprise that Laito had revealing pictures of girls hanging on the walls. She rolled her eyes and ignored them.

"Sit down." She ordered him.

"Yes yes." He sat on his bed as she started bandaging his ribs.

She made him take off his shirt as she started healing him. She checked the side of his head and there was a bump amd a scar. Taking out the disinfectant he flinched a little before recomposing himself. She dipped the cotton bud and started to clean the wound.

"Strange that such minor wounds stay for such a long time." She murmurs.

"Probably because we were attacked by a pure blood, kitten. Not to mention he's our uncle." Laito sighed.

She finally finished and started keeping her stuff.

"Thanks for coming over." Laito gave a half-hearted smile.

"It's my job after all." She smiled before heading out the door. Stopping mid way, she turns around to face him. "And please throw away those disgusting photos."

"You know which one is my favorite?" He suddenly teleported and cornered her, making her back touch the wall and making her drop her med kit.

"Laito-sama?" She remained calm while staring at his peircing eyes.

"You are my favorite." He started to ravish her neck with kissed and small bites.

He slowly unbottoned her shirt, not removing his lips from her neck. Other hand started rubbing down on her inner thigh. He continued doing this then he realized that she was not making a sound. Normally she wound start making noises that would turn any guy on.

"What are you doing?" Laito leaned his head on her shoulders and resting on them.

"You are not yourself Laito-sama." She finally spoke. "What has gotten you so troubled?"

"How did..." He stared at her eyes in slight shock.

He thought he hid his feelings really well, but she knew better.

"Instinct." She cupped his facr gently, making sure not to touch his wound. "You can always tell me anything." She let their foreheads touch.

After a few seconds had passed he spoke up.

"It's just been bothering me..." She waited for him to continue. "Will you go to their side?"

"I will not. Unless I intend to break the promise I made with Karl-sama." She smiled. "If that was all that was worrying you, then I must admit. Your and idiot Laito-sama." She chuckled.

"Your getting really mean kitten." Laito was slowly getting back to his usual self.

He pulled away and laid on his bed.

"I'll be removing these later and replacing them with this." He showed her the photo he took of her before.

"Do that and I will burn this room." She glared at him before exiting the room.

After making sure that she was gone Laito closed his eyes, before falling asleep he mumbled something.

"I can't compete with her now can I?" He chuckled to himself and placed his phone at his bed side table and fell asleep.

~

To compensate for my lack of updates lately. Heres a chapter for ya'll. Keep on voting, it makes me happy to hear my phone vibrate and see that people have voted on my story.