18 Prisoner

"Open the light for me my dear Reiji." The sly voice said, which obviously was their teachers voice.

"Why should I do that?" Reiji spoke.

"Because~ I have a little surprise for you. Hehehe." The teacher giggled cutely.

He turned on the light and both of them got damn well surprised. A teacher wearing only her bra and panties that barely fit her body.

"What is the meaning of this?" Reiji didn't seems faze at all.

"I surprised you didn't I~?" She purrs and she made her way towards him swaying her hips as she did.

"Um....What am I doing here exactly?" She shifted uncomfortably. "I want to go..."

"No no no~ You stay here girly." The teacher grabs her arm and pulls her in and locks the door.

"Ahh...ummm..." She stands in the room awkwardly.

"What did you bring us here for? If this it it we're leaving." Reiji grabs her wrist and headed towards the door.

"Don't be like that Reiji~" Little miss horny teacher clung on his arm and purposely pressed her chest on his arm.

"Please refrain from touching me freely." Reiji discustedly pulls his arm free.

"Why...why don't you like me?" She looked on the ground devastated.

He didn't reply he just looked at her with a pokerface.

"Is it her?" She glared at her standing innocently.

"Reiji wouldn't like me." Melody replied. "Reiji would like someone more hmm...more intelligent, well mannered and mature."

"Your saying I'm not any of those?!" She grabbed her hair rather harshly. "I'm sexy, intelligent, beautiful and have bigger breasts than you! What is there not to like?!"

"Ask him for yourself." She just looked boredly at Reiji. "Your too annoying for him."

She knew why he didn't act to protect her. He was doing something better than saving her. Getting that damn teacher fired.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY LITTLE BITCH?!" She threw her to the floor with a thud.
"REIJI CAN ONLY LOOK AT ME! ONLY ME!!"

She kept beating her with her tall ass heels and threw stuff from her desk. Being a vampire was beneficial, healing properties and such, so she just stayed still. At times she was faking being hurt just to cover up not being hurt that much really. Finally she ran out of things to throw and unknowingly grabbed a vase and threw it straight at her head.

It hit her hard. The vase broke and blood seeped from the side of her head. She 'fainted' (She faked it) due to the shock and pain.

I never knew she would go this far... She silently thought.

"Oh my god! A-AHHH!"

"And. Got that on video." Reiji ended the video he took right when she started grabbing her hair.

The teacher never noticed him recording it and soon will.

"AH...! REIJI WHAT DO I DO?!" He only looked at her. "REIJI! DON'T JUST STAND THERE! HELP ME! AHH!!" She was panicking.

She never meant to kill her, or so she thought, she just wanted her to know her place.

"Reiji...please..forgive me...I never intended this. I-i just w-wanted only you to look at me. A-an-and."

"Hush." Reiji hugged her.

"Reiji." She looked so happy and in bliss.

"If you really think I would forgive you for hurting her then your wrong." His voice became ice cold.