47 Closed Eyes

FOR THE SCENE BELOW I NEED TO GIVE ALL THE CREDITS TO THIS VIDEO! The main reason I ever made this book, it was because I wanted to do this scene sooo badly! You can say this vid made me do this book❤

Do tell if you felt a pang in your chest like BAM! Buckle up for this is one hell of a feel ride.

______________________________________

"Shu-sama..." She coughed harshly.

"Come on its going to be fine. Your going to be fine." Shu looked at her worriedly. He was more on trying to comfort himself other than her. He cannot bare to lose her again.

"Shu! Move out!" Reiji pushed Shu away, not in a rude way more on he was in a rush. He took out a needle and took a sample of her blood. "Stay here." He hurried off and dropped off the pills that he had.

"I don't plan on leaving her by herself." Shu murmured.

They were currently alone inside her room. Having teleportation powers has its benefits. All the other brothers were being instructed by Reiji to get certain ingredients for her medicine. They were all running around and taking what they needed. This was probably one of the moments where the brothers were panicking. They all trusted Shu to take care of her until they managed to get back.

"Come on, sit up and drink this." Shu hoisted her body up and brought the medicine then the glass of water in her mouth.

The moment she tried to drink it, it was as if the medicine was being rejected by her body. Like how bodies react to a certain scenario. Something like trauma.

"Hey, hey can't you drink it?" He asked worriedly.

"My body...doesn't want it..." She fell back on to her bed and tried to regain a proper breathing. She felt as if her insides were burning, crawling its way to her heart.

"I know what this poison is!" Reiji busted in the room with a disheveled appearance. "This is the type that aims for the heart of the organism that is it inhabiting."

"Why couldn't you figure this out earlier?!" Shu grabbed his collar and banged him near the door. "We could have prevented this!"

"How could I have known?!" Reiji fought back. "If I knew it all along I would have done something to save her!" They were acting as if she weren't there. "She is also important to us! Not only you! Don't even think for a second that she doesn't matter to me!"

Shu only clicked his tongue and went back to her side. He grasped her hand as if trying to take a hold of her life.

"You can't do anything can you?" Laito appeared on the door frame looking smug.

"You took your time." Reiji scowled.

"Teddy and I has arrived." Kanato poked his head in.

"What's happening to her??" Subaru brisked walk inside.

"Is she better?" Ayato barged in the room.

"No she's not. But come with me now and help me make the antidote. I found a small sample from her blood." Reiji instructed.

"This better work." Subaru walked to Reiji as fast as he walked in.

"Two of you go and call the three girls that helped us. Get their contact from Melody's drawer. And one of you go and fetch Hina from school. She needs to know her condition."

"Everyone...I promise you that I will live. I just need time." She smiled weakly. "Go ahead."

They all reluctantly exited the room leaving her alone with Shu.