45 Lied

She blindly charged at Jasmine like a wild animal. Slashing her blade at her when ever she can was the only thing in her mind. Her anger blinded any rational thinking as she kept charging at Jasmine.

For Jasmine, she was smiling. As if seeing her in this state made her happy, but it didn't. In fact, if only there was a different way to end things, but nothing could change Melody in to a reckless killer. Thus leading Jasmine into only one way, making Melody hate her enough to kill her and she has achieved that.

"Come on! Is this the best you can do?!" Jasmine grabbed her wrist and pinned her down.

"You cannot defeat me." She said in her most angered voice. Suddenly she disappeared from Jasmine's hold and was already about to stab her.

Quickly reacting, Jasmine side stepped and hit a wall.

"I'll kill you." She was guaranteed victory, in her own thoughts as she slowly made her way towards her prey.

"Sadly" Jasmine was at her neck with a sword on her neck. "Your not the only one who can teleport."

"That doesn't mean you'll beat me." She grabbed the sword with her bare hand making it bleed in the process of throwing it out of Jasmine's reach. "You were kind, you were gentle, you helped me and my brothers...yet why?" A tear escaped from her angered eyes. "Why did it have to turn out this way?"

She sat on Jasmine with her dagger in hand, ready to stab her. Her tears slowly dripped down to Jasmine's tattered dress.

Jasmine remained emotionless and yet her heart was aching to hug her.

"Jasmine!" Richter shouted as he got stabbed by Ayato in the shoulder.

"Tell me...was our time together nothing to you? Was the bond between us cut off that easily? Tell me...I need answers!" She shouted as her face poured out tears.

"This is not the right place and time." Jasmine choked at her own words. "Hurry and kill me. My wounds hurt."

"TELL ME FIRST!" She threatend Jasmine, despite herself being younger.

Jasmine found no other way to proceed her plan so she took a deep breath.

"Yeah. Everything meant N.O.T.H.I.N.G to me." Those very words broke the heart of the one who said it.

"Then wait it inevitable for you to betray us?" Melody was now shaking. Anger, sadness and pain was creeping its way into her mind. Her hair covered her hurt filled eyes.

"Yeah." Jasmine looked towards the direction of the brothers, as if saying goodbye.

"Then, by my hand, by this sword, I shall end your life. Jasmine Saiki, what are your final words before I strike down this blade?" She lifted the blade above her head.

"I lied." She said barely below a whisper. Just as she said that, Jasmine grabbed her arms and let the blade pierce through her heart. "Haha.." blood gushed out from her chest and mouth. "Goodbye...my dear child." A long life of a pure blood finally ended.

"..." She was speechless.

She lied...? About what... It can't be, no. She can't lie. She said it with a straight face. She said I was not her family, yet she said she lied. Lied...lied...lied...

Realization struck her like a lightning bolt.

"I was important to her all along..." Tears filled with sorrow dripped down her face on to the corpse of Jasmine.

"What just happened?" Laito asks all clueless.

"Now is not the time to discuss this." Reiji positioned himself to fight. "Let's defeat the enemy before us first."