16 Eventful Morning

She woke up with someone shuffling under the sheets. Somehow she teleported to her bed after last night's event.

Ayato-sama must have carried me back.

She pulled the sheets off to reveal a pervert in her bed.

"Morning kitten~!" Laito jumps up from the covers.

"Laito-sama what.are.you.doing.in. my.bed?" She raised a brow at him, giving him a look of suspicion.

"Well~I wasn't going to do anything...yet." He pretended to be angelic.

"Laito-sama." Each letter had a heavy tone.

"Hahaha~you got me." His cold hands ran through her skirt from last nights school outfit.

Before he could get any further her hand gripped his hand tightly.

"What are you doing?" She gave a closed eye smile towards him.

"You shouldn't be asking me that, you should know excatly what I'm doing." He pinned her down using his unnatural strength. "Stay still."

She didn't obey and just struggled but to no avail. Laito somehow managed to get the blanket off from underneath and tied her hands together on the best post like a prisoner. He smirked at her position, it was like a lamb ready to be devoured by a lion.

"You look so seductive kitten~" He looks at her dreamily.

She just stared at him with a mean look.

"Awww don't look at me like that kitten~you just keep making me turned on." He got his phone and starts snapping pictures.

"Laito-sama! Please release me at once!" She was blushing due to the fact that she was in a embarassing pose with her hands tied above her head and sitting down on the bed.

Her skirt was short so that made for a even lewder photo.

"No can do~ after all the show just got started." He put his phone on the side table and put down his hat. "I am the predator and you are my prey."

He slowly crawled on four legs acting like a lion ready to pounce. His green eyes analyzing her body. The way her chest moves, her breathing pattern, her heart beat everything.

He finally came to a stop leaving only a few centimeters of space between them. He lifted her chin and looked at her eyes. He was surprised.

She still had that same look. He was expecting her to have a look of fear but instead he got a calm look on her face.

"Why...?" He lowered his head.

"Hmm?" She tilted her head to get a better look at him.

"Why aren't you scared?" He looked up and was wided eyed, as he saw his reflection on her eyes.

"You don't make me scared Laito-sama." She smiled sweetly. "You are a kind person. I know you wouldn't hurt me."

"You don't know what I've done." He murmurs.

"What ever you did I know you did it for a reason." She kept on that smile.

(he was talking about his mother if you were curious)

He unbottoned the first 2 buttons of the uniform revealing her chest. He got to her thighs and licked it earning a small reaction from her.

"Laito-sama....not there.." She tries to hide but it wasn't working.

"You wear nice underwear kitten." He smirks as his fangs pierce her thighs.

"Mmmhm." She tried to free herself but the restrains were doing its job.