9 Six Years Apart

A girl was watering the flowers outside like she did every morning. It was her job to cook and clean the house. At night it was her job to kill off any danger that appear before them. After all the death bed of the vampire king is there. His scent still lingers in that area which attracts vampires all around.

"Good job Melodyy~" Jasmine immidiately says as she enters the house all bloody.

"You did train me after all. I learned from the best." She wiped her bloddy chin.

"You drank from them again?"

"Yeah but they still taste horrible." She sticks her tounge out in a grossed expression.

It has been 6 years she was now 19 years old. Her chest grew as well as her butt. Her features now more beautiful than ever. Her movments graceful like a princess. She was still relatively small but she definetly grew taller. Through all those years she has not cut her hair so it reached all the way to her butt.(Yall can think about whatever her hair, eye or her features are.)

"Your hairs gotten so long." Jasmine played with her long hair.

"Yeah. I haven't cut it in years."

"Let me cut it for you."

"Can you?" She asks nervously. Slightly nervous on how she would look.

"Of course! I do my own hair since nobody lives here with me." She shows off her lucious hair.

"Hahahaha let me wash off all this blood first."

"Alright go ahead."

She takes off her clothes and steps in the shower. The warm water runs down everyspot of blood washing it off.

I wonder how those brothers are...I wonder if they missed me or even if they remember me. Her thoughts wondered around as it always did. I want to see Shu-sama soon...

She rinsed the last bit of soap off her body and dried herself. She changed into comfortable clothing and went to get her hair cut.

"Took you long enough." She yawned.

"It takes a long enough to wash off the blood of my body but also my clothes you know!" She whines.

"Alright alright! Lets get to cutting yout hair."

She sits down on a chair with Jasmine behind her.

"How short do you want it to be?"

"Hmm just in the middle of my spine. I still want long hair."

"Alright then."

She starts cutting and cutting.

"Melody..." Jasmine spoke up in the middle of cutting.

"Hmm?"

"You need to go back."

"Go back where?" She was suddenly taken back by what she said.

"Back to where you really belong."

"But...!"

"You have people to protect. You've helped enough here." Jasmine smiled sweetly and finished cutting her hair.

She turns around to face her. "I want to go, but.. I don't want to leave you."

"Don't worry about me! I'm plenty young so I can take care of myself. You better leave tomorrow. I suppose the brothers miss you dearly."

"I miss them too." Her eyes showed a sad expression.

"That's why you need to go back. I suspect the rebels will now target the future king and that would be Shu or his brothers."