31 Class Resumes

Subaru-sama?

"I don't want to see anyone right now. Please leave." She said out loud for him to hear.

"I brought you food. You need to eat."

"I appreciate the gesture, but no thanks." She replied.

"I'm coming in." Subaru kicked the door open, surprising the hell out of her.

"Get out." She buried her face in her pillow, refusing to look at him.

"Stop being stubborn and eat." He grabbed her shoulders and forcefully flipped her, so that they were facing each other.

"I don't want." She replied to him with cold dead eyes.

"I know you two fought." He sighed. "Whatever he said must have hurt you real bad to make you sulk for a whole day, but don't take it into heart. He will eventually apologize, one way or another." Subaru placed the plate on her bedside table. "Now you need to stay healthy and eat."
(I don't know why, but seeing Subaru like this makes my heart melt. Huehuehue)

"Maybe he's saying the truth and all these years were a lie." She mumbled into her pillow.

"That's not true." She felt the bed sink on one side. "Come on eat up."

"Fine." She grumbled and sat up.

She ate the food faster than he could have predicted. She was hungry all this time, she just had the pride not to tell anyone.

"Everyone was worried about you." Subaru leaned on one arm and looked at her stuffing her mouth with food.

"I doubt that." She chewed her food.

"Oh right, here." He handed her the bottled pills. "Reiji completed the medicine. Though he said he didn't know if it would actually work."

"Tell him thank you for me." She took the pills and ate one. "Subaru-sama. I have a request."

"What is it?" Subaru raised a brow.

"Can you spar with me?" She took out the silver knife. "I need to vent out my anger."

"Just don't kill me." He smirked.

They went to the garden and started sparring. They sparred until it was so dark that they couldn't see each other anymore. Except for Subaru who could see in the dark.

"That's unfair Subaru-sama!" She pouted. "I can't see you."

"Let's go back inside. You need to sleep." Subaru grabbed her shoulder and guided her back inside.

"What were you two doing outside?" A voice called to them when they entered the dimly lit mansion.

"Spa-"

"Nothing. It's none of your bussiness." She cut Subaru off.

"It is my bussiness. You could get attacked staying outside this late." Shu towered over her.

"You wouldn't care." She spat back. "You wouldn't even give a damn if I got killed."

"When did I ever say that?!" Shu cornered her at the wall.

"I could see it by the way you spoke to me before." She didn't back down. "If you excuse me I have to get back in my room."

She pushed him off and went towards Subaru. They both walked up the stairs leaving the depressed brother behind.

He didn't mean what he said. The only reason he said all those things is because he wanted to protect her so badly. He regreted bursting out like that and now he needed to apologize. Though he never apologized for anything he was throwing away his pride for her to be with him once more. He clenched his fist tightly as he stormed up his room and closed the door loudly.

"You two are acting like children." Subaru rolled his eyes as they both were walking in the hallways.

"It's not my fault. He started it." She grumbled. "Anyways, I'll be sleeping soon. Please go to bed Subaru-sama."

"Yeah sure." He responded.

"Thank you for today." She smiled before she entered her room.

The mansion, which was last a wreck was now brand new. With the help of Reiji, the brothers and a little bit of magic the mansion was now fixed back to its original state.

She laid on her bed and closed her bedside lamp. She fell asleep peacefully on her bed.

The next morning started out as usual. She cooked for the brothers, but sat far away from Shu.

He was hating the distance between them, but so did she. They both didn't want to talk to one another which the brothers respected.

"I'll be in my room. Please bring your plates in the sink after your done." She stood up with her plate in hand.

The brothers all gave mumbling responds as she went to the kitchen and placed the plate on the sink. She went up to her room and spent her day inside.

It was finally time to go back to school, as she got dressed in the uniform. She wore her shoes and combed her hair. She grabbed her bag and went out

Inside the limo was awkward. No one said a thing. The only thing that can be heard is her drinking the juice from the carton box. They finally arrive and they all got off and got greeted by crowds.

"Your with me today kitten." Laito hung his arm around her shoulder playfully.

The girls around gave her a deathly glare, but she was too angry to mind them.

"Shall we go then?" She brushed his arm off her shoulder.

"Yes yes!" Laito grabbed her arm gently and dragged her along.

While walking in the hallways girls came up to Laito and gave him either sweets, a letter of confession or just wanting to talk with him. At the sidelines was Melody. She was also being approached by male students, but less than the flirt Laito.

They finally made their way in the classroom and immidiately a bunch of girls with full on heavy makeup and big breasts. Either they were fake and they were just showing them off, or it was real and they were really just sluts. A girl walked up to Laito, with her heels clicking on the floor. Melody noticed that she was one of the popular girls that men always chased around.

"Hey Laito." The girl purred as she leaned on one leg. "Visit my house again tonight."

"Not tonight." Laito pushed the girl away lightly.

"Awww. Why were you absent anyway? Did you actually sleep with her?!" The fake girl pointed at her and lauged. The girls around her laughed along. "There's nothing good I see in her. No boobs, no butt. Hahaha!"

She just gave a deathly glare to the laughing crowd which made the girl stop laughing and faced her with a menacing glare.

"What's that look for huh?!" The girl pushed her shoulders making her stumble a little. "Don't get so cocky just 'cus Laito slept with you?"

"I am not that dirty, unlike you." She gave her the most judgemental look she could make. "Nasty."

"Don't lie to me come on." The girl gave a smug look.

"It's true." Laito stepped up and glared at the girl. "Kitten is the only one I would dare not play with. Your just a toy for me. I could easily dispose you with another one."

"How dare you!" The girl placed her hand over her mouth in shock. "There is no one better than me!" She stomped and walked away with her group of friends.

"Why does this keep happening to me?" She sat on her chair parallel to Laito's and rubbed her temples.

"That only means you, my kitten, are worth fighting for." Laito winked at her.

"Class settle down!" Jasmine's voice echoed in the class room.

Then their class started.

~