24 Attackers

After class had officially ended, most of the students remained in their classrooms. They were either staying to chat with their friends or just hanging around. Jasmine already left to go to her faculty to do her work. She got up from her seat and stood in front of Subaru.

"Shall we head home?" She asked.

"Not yet."

"Why?"

"I have to submit something to Jasmine." He waves a paper in front of her dismissively.

"Hm?" She took the paper and analyzed it. "This was due last week am I right?"

"Yeah so what?"

"Subaru." She flicked his forehead. "You should submit assignments on the assigned date."

"I have it now, so who cares?" He got up and shouldered his bag. "Come on. I want to go back home as soon as possible."

"Alright, alright." She followed him towards the door.

Before they could get out a couple of female and male students stopped them both. They blocked the door with smiles, mostly the females.

"Get them!" A female shouted and suddenly the students surrounding them grabbed their arms and legs and restrained them.

The number of students grabbing them is too over whelming for them to shake off using their normal strengths. The male students who had grabbed her started to touch her in unpleasant ways. Like touching her waist, upper thighs and almost her breasts. The female students who grabbed Subaru started undressing his upper shirt. Both of them started struggling under their grips.

"H-hey! Let me go!" She squirmed around to get rid them off of her.

"Let me go!" Subaru restrained his strength but managed to get them off of him. "Melody!"

He ran to her, pushing away the girls who were trying to stop him. He teared off every male student off her body not knowing that he was top was unbuttoned all the way down.

"Are you okay?" He wrapped his arms around her protectively. "GET OUT!" He shouted which frightened all of the students as they all scrambled around and went out of the classroom.

"Thank you Subaru-sama." She adjusted her skirt and shirt which was almost taken off of her.

"Those bastards really had the guts to do that." Subaru growled.

"I'm safe now Subaru-sama." She smiled at him. "Shall we go to Jasmine now?"

"Yeah. Are you sure your fine?"

"Besides wanting to rinse myself with holy water after this, I'm completely fine." She reassured him.

"If you say so."

Before they could open the door a sound of glass breaking stopped them. They dropped their bags and stood in a defensive stance. They turned around and saw that there were many cloaked men with a silver symbol of 'W' on their cloaks. She recognized that the man who got her before had that as well, but it was colored gold.

There were a lot of people surrounding them and they were slowly closing in on them in a circle. They stood back to back ready to defend themselves, but so far they haven't done anything yet. They brought out sharp knifes and got ready to attack.

"What is that symbol?! A 'W'? What the hell are they some sort of group?" Subaru eyed the intruders angrily.

"They have the same thing that the person who took my blood had on their back." She said.

"What?! Why didn't you tell us something that suspicious?!" Subaru yelled at her.

"I never thought that meant something. I'm sorry for not mentioning it earlier."

"Tch, we have to deal with this now." He mumbled.

"I shall try to deal with most of them."

"Not while the drug that damn man given you is still active." Subaru protested.

"Start. Operation 'W' Attack." One of the masked men said.

They all attacked the both of them in unison. The two did their best and managed to kill most of them, but due to the table and chairs being in the way they had very few space to actually evade their attacks.

She jumped up the table just as a enemy attacked her with a knife. She kicked one in the face and punched one in the gut making them fall to the ground. While Subaru was busy rampaging at the cloaked enemies she suddenly felt weak, but she pushed her self. She started sweating and her moves have gotten more sluggish. She got a couple of scratches and a couple of cuts here and there. Subaru noticed this and tried to fight his way through her, but every time a enemy crumbles another just replaces them.

"MOVE!" He shouts in frustration.

"Nghh!" She felt someone bite her leg and another on her arm.

"I-incredible! So a-addicting!"

"Th-the taste of the f-finest blood!"

The ones who got her kept sucking her blood which made her cry out in pain. They were not gentle like the brothers were to her.

"DON'T TOUCH HER!" Subaru got a dagger that fell to the floor and slashed the surrounding enemies around him making them fall to the ground.

He fought his way over her slashing anyone who got in his way while more and more vampires began to drink her blood. The more vampires drank the weaker she got.

"S-u...baru-...sama." She calls out. "Please...get the others...hurry...and run." She gathered all her remaining strength to do a full body twist making the vampires drinking her blood to let go.

"ARE YOU STUPID?! THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL I'M NOT LEAVING YOU BEHIND!" Subaru stabbed the vampire next to him.

"Subaru-sama... plea-" She gripped her head in pain. The effects of the drug are still affecting her.

What was really bothering her is.

What does operation 'W' mean?

Just as she stumbled a bit a vampire bit her upper arm.

"I'm not letting go of something this delicious." A male, with slightly crazed eyes, lunged at her.

"St-op..." She started to lose consciousness. Everything around her was a blur.

"MELODY!" Subaru killed the last man standing in his way and caught her. "You dare do that to her!" He glared at the man who last drank her blood.

His glare was furious. Someone hurt her, he cannot let that pass. He cut the mans throat letting his blood splatter across his face and some on his shirt. There were more enemies left but he didn't have the energy left to defeat them. Suddenly the door opened and there revealed their saviors. Jasmine, Shu and all his brothers standing at the entrance of the classroom with scorned expressions.

"Just what the hell are you doing to them?" Jasmine growled at the attackers.

They seemed taken back to their sudden appearance. When Shu laid eyes on Subaru and a unconscious girl, with blood all over her uniform and had multiple puncture holes in her body. His eyes widened at the sight. All of the brothers saw the same sight and had the same feeling in their chest. The feeling of burning hatred warmed their hearts and not in a good way.

They charged in the battle field and murdered every single vampire who was wearing the cloak.

~