13 Night School?

"Karlheinz-sama....is-"

"We know." Shu said boredly. "The old man is long gone."

"Oh thats it?" Ayato went back to eating.

So did the others.

"Hu...h? Aren't you going to blame me?" Tears threatened to fall from her eyes. "Because of me...he died. I couldn't keep my promise....I promised that I would bring him b-back a-alive but..." She couldn't hold it in.

Tears fell down her cheeks which made all of the brothers stop eating and look at her with a sad expression.

"Melody..." Kanato tugs on her arm. "Don't cry."

"S-sorry Kanato-sama....I just..." She sniffed.

"We knew all along." Subaru spoke.

"We grieved enough years ago. It's time we move on." Reiji said.

"Yeah~After all you came back to us so we're reallyyy happy~" Laito winked towards her way.

"Laito-sama." She forced a smile.

"Don't force yourself. You can cry on yours truly if you want." Ayato blushed at his own words.

"We know you well enough so don't force yourself." Shu pat her head.

"Thank you Ayato-sama and Shu-sama...." She smiled for real, tears of happiness and sadness mixed together.

All of the boys blushed at her strength to keep smiling.

"Please excuse me..." She felt a burning sensation on her throat all of a sudden.

Before anyone could respond she ran out of the dining area in a quick, unatural sprint. They saw a glimpse of her clutching her neck.

"What's wrong with her?"

Shu stood up from his chair. Not saying a word to anyone.

"Oi! Shu where the hell are you going now?" Ayato shouted.

"None of your business." He said coldly.

"Leave him alone Ayato. Let him do what he wants." Reiji rolled his eyes and continued eating.

Shu went on his way to find where she went. He knew why she left.

"Agh...." She clutched her neck which was throbbing in pain. "Blood...blood..."

She was thirsty. After all, she just drank from lowly vampires and it didn't satisfy her.

"There you are." Shu opened the door to her room. Only to see her sweaty and in pain. "You should have told me you were thirsty." He bent down to be eye leveled with her.

"Shu...-sama....please get away from me..." Her body itched for his blood but at the same time her mind told her not to.

"You always drank from me before nothing new here. Come on, drink." He unbottoned the first few buttons of his shirt and tilted his neck. "Make it fast before I change my mind."

Her mind lost the fight. Her body lunged towards the exposed neck. Her elongated fangs was a millimeter away from his skin just before she regained her senses. She was straddling him with his back pressed on to the wall.

"I-is it really okay... Shu-sama?" Her body was fighting the urge to just plunge in as her eyes were hungry

"Yeah. I can't stand to see you in pain." His blue eyes stared deeply into hers.

"Thank you Shu-sama..." She whispers out before putting her hand on both his shoulders and taking a bite.

"Ngh." Shu lets out a slightly pained groan.