17 Teacher 💋

I AM SOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! We just started our 2nd quarter of our school year😭 Please forgive mee!
______________________________________

When she got in the car she got her juice and they sped away. The car drive was quiet. Shu was just sleeping as always. Reiji was reading a book even as the road was shaking. How does his head not hurt? No one knows? Subaru was filing his nails. Kanato was whispering things to Teddy and pausing for a while then whispering again. Ayato was dozzing off but only to only wake up again. Laito was secretly looking at her panties from time to time because of how short her skirt is. As for her she was just sipping her juice quietly and observing the brothers. Finally after what seems like forever they finally arrived.

"Your going to class with me now." Reiji said as he stepped off the car first.

"Alright." Reiji held out a hand to help her out. "Thank you Reiji-sama."

"Remember to refrain from calling me that." He strictly said.

"Yes Reiji." She bows apologetically.

"Don't be so harsh on her." Subaru said.

"She needs to be disciplined." Reiji replies.

"But don't pressure her to be so perfect like you." Ayato grumbles.

"It's fine everyone." She smiles. "Reiji just wants me to be a better person."

"Hpmh." Reiji has a tint of pink on his cheeks. "Let's go." He walks ahead of her.

"See you later everyone." She waves to the other brothers goodbye.

As they stepped into the school men and women alike started to whisper things to each other.

"She's the one right?"
"Yeah yeah. The one living with the Sakamaki brothers."
"She dosen't look half bad."
"I'd sleep with her anytime."
"Same."

Reiji's eye twitched as he heard the last comment made by a guy. He didn't like the words that came out of their mouths. He made his way over to the bunch of mumbling guys.

"What did you say?" His eyes showed feirceness in them.

"What?! You wanna fuck her too?" The male student smirked.
(I am sorry I cursed please forgive me God)

"You lowly pesants are not worthy of even touching her." Reiji smirked.

He didn't want them to talk badly of her. Especially about sleeping with her. He couldn't stand those men looking at her with those lustful eyes. Watching her walk, the way her skirt sways when she walks, the way her hair blows he didn't want them too taint her pureness.

"Reiji." Her calm voice echoed through his thoughts. "Don't worry I wouldn't sleep with such discusting men."

"Melody..." For a second his eyes softened.

"The hell did you say little bitch!" The student grabbed the collar of her shirt lifting her up in the air. "I'm gonna kill you!"

"It would be nice if you could kill me." She pointed her 2 fingers on a part of his neck like the way a knife is pointed. She looked innocent but the mask behind that is completely different.

"WHAT THE-!!" He let go of her scared of her actions.

Reiji acted quickly and grabbed the mans neck pinning him to the wall. The circulation of his air was cut off making him unable to breath.

"Try and speak badly about her again you know whats comming next." Reiji glared into the poor mans soul.

The boy's eyes showed fear. He couldn't reply since he was being cut off of his breath, but if any word would come out of his mouth would only result in either being beaten up or shamed. He didn't want either of those.