41 Preparations

In the short amount of time the four women grew closer.

Apparently Alex was a street child which was saved by Richter. Then Roxy was being abused by her parents when Richter found her she was outside their house all bloody. And Diane, she had the most terrible experience among the three. She had a good family until they got killed by an assassin. She grew mad and went on a killing spree. The emotional turmoil she went through was very dramatic. Finally she was set to kill Richter but the strength of a full vampire overwhelmed her. Richter approached her like how he approached every single of his followers. Sweet, alluring, pursuasive and the feeling of being understood, completely different from who he really is now. He calmly took her hand and said 'Would you want to be free from pain?' And she said yes unknown of what he really meant.

Apparently Diane was originally human but was turned into a vampire. Alex and Roxy were vampires with one human parent the other a vampire, just like her.

"Your just like me then." She smiled.

"Like us?" Roxy tilted her head.

"But I thought you were a royal blood." Alex said while fitting her into the wedding dress of her choice.

"Hahaha! No no! I'm not! I'm only a half."

"Half? How is that possible?" Diane looked at me while putting on a ton of jewelry on her.

"Jasmine said that because I kept drinking from Karlheinz-sama. I got his blood. His royal blood ovee took mine. Or so they say." She shrugs. "That still doesn't mean I'm a full blood right?"

"Your right." Diane nodded with a smile.

"Your really different from Beatrix." Alex noddex to Roxy's statement.

"She always treats us poorly as if we are her slaves." Roxy zipped up the dress from her back.

"Anddd we're done!" Alex shouted just loud enough to startle her a bit.

She looked at her self in the mirror in shock.

Wow...who knew I could get this pretty for marrying someone I don't even like.

She let out a exhausted sigh which made the three girls question their style.

"Do you...not like it?" Alex asked wearily.

"It's not that." She gave a forced smile.

"What is it? Is it the make up? I could change it if you want!" Diane offered.

"It's not that. The dress, the make up it's perfect." She looked into the mirror and absorbed her apperance.

Her dress was white as every wedding gown should be, decorated with ruffles of cloth. The tube held up nicely with the white flower decorations pinned in around her chest. At her back was a cross stitch of a silverly white slik ribbon. Her hair had all sorts of accessories. Her wrist had a silver heart on it as well as her ankle. Her neck has a bunch of diamond looking jewelry. They made her hair curled and braided very small sections at the sides of her head, near her ears and tied it together.

"What's the problem?" Asked Roxy.

"It's just...the man I'm marrying isn't the one I love." She sat on the make up chair with a sigh. "I can't complain I guess. They held me hostage here using the poison in my body as a threat."

"Poison?!" They all had shocked expressions.

"Yeah...Richter broke in our home and gave me some sort of drug that was actually poison."

"Then how did you survive all this time? If it's poison it must have killed you already." Alex looked at her in worry.

"Every week they inject me with some sort of antidote, I suppose. They said it could never be removed, but it's effects has lessened over time."

I guess Karl-sama's blood wants me to live.

"That's cruel..." Diane looked at her with sad eyes.

"Don't look so sad!" She smiled at them.

"Does that mean that you have another guy you love?" Alex smirked, which quickly changed the mood into a happy one.

"You could say so." She giggled.

"Who is it?!" They all got close to her.

"It's a guy named Shu. He's the son of the deceased vampire king." She said with a sad smile. "Sadly our last encounter was not so memorable."

"What happened?" Diane asked.

"Let's say we got in a fight." She shrugged. "Though we made up. It was out of impulse."

"Maybe you'll meet him again!" Roxy lightened up the mood.

"And maybeee. He will save you from this horrid place." Alex winked.

"Come on guys. I don't know where we are or where we are headed for the wedding. How could he even know where I am?" She needed to push all hope of them finding her.

I don't want to hope for the hopeless. I don't want to be lifted up only to be brought back down. I need to rid of the thought of them finding me.

"Maybe someone here told them?" Alex grinned.

Jasmine could have...and she told me about someone coming to save me..No. I can't think like that. Hina is also here, I can't leave her behind.

"Come on guys. Don't assume." She stood up and faced the clock. "It's almost time."

"Oh right! Richter said he will go ahead. The car is parked down stairs waiting for you." Diane said.

"Thank you for everything." She smiled and headed down stairs where she saw a limo waiting for her. The three girls held her dress to keep it from getting dirty.

"Please get in, miss. Richter-sama is waiting for you." A man in a suit opened the door for her.

"Okay." She said coldly before stepping in the car with the three girls behind her.

Meanwhile....

Jasmine looked out the window and saw Melody getting in the limo with three girls behind her.

"It's time." Jasmine turned into a bat and flew towards the destination of their wedding.

In another place...

"It's time." Reiji announced.

"Damn it. This suit is killing me." Subaru pulled the necktie lower and unbuttoned his polo from the top two buttons.

"I agree." Ayato let loose of his tie, but still hung it around his neck and unbottoned the first two buttons on his polo.

"I want to take it off as soon as I can. It's suffocating, right Teddy?" Kanato adjusted the bow tie on Teddy.

"Don't be such a downer. These suits are expensive you know." Laito admired himself in the mirror.

"We can't be late. Let's hurry." Shu lossened his tie a bit before getting yp from the couch.

"First time you ever initiated to go so early." Laito smirked.

"But he's right. We can't let this marriage proceed." Reiji stood from his chair.

"The limo is already here." Kanato peeked outside the window.

"Let's go and save our precious maid."

~