25 Talk

There has been a weird mix up of he chapters. For some reason this chapter was labeled published but it wasn't getting any views or votes so I checked it and it wasn't published. So here's the part if you guys got a little confused sorry about that. Nevertheless ENJOY!
_____________________________________

When the Jasmine and the brothers arrived the fate of the attackers were sealed. Those brothers had great amounts of power running in their blood. It's no surprise that the classroom was now drenched in blood. They all were splattered with blood either on their face, clothes or hands. She was still unconscious in Subaru's arms.

"What the hell happened here?" Jasmine bent down to examine her. "So many puncture holes...those bastards."

"We were on our way out when suddenly they came in from the windows and started to attack us... Damn it! I couldn't protect her." Subaru hugged her unconscious body.

"Let's talk about this at home. This is not the proper place to talk about this." Reiji commented.

"Let's go Subaru." Laito urged him.

"Let me carry her." Shu said as Subaru held her out. He carried her bridal style.

They went to their limo and headed home with a tense atmosphere. She was laying unconscious in Shu's arms as he kept running his fingers through her hair soothing her. They arrived as soon Shu immediately got off the car and placed her on her bed. They all gathered around her room with Jasmine.

"When I heard something breaking I thought someone was playing a prank I ignored it. When I heard shouting I knew they had come...If only I acted earlier..." Jasmine sat beside her petting her head soothingly.

"How did you managed to find my brothers?" Subaru asked.

"We ran into her when we were finding you." Reiji said.

"We also heard those noises and there we found each other facing in front of the classroom." Laito leaned against the bed post carefully examining her state.

"Did she drink the tablet Reiji gave her?" Kanat asked.

"She did." Shu replied.

"It was only meant to suppress it. I still don't know what kind of drug they used." Reiji frowned.

"Please help her." Jasmine got up. "I still have something to do...please excuse me." She exited the room. "And don't worry. I'll clean up the mess in the classroom to avoid any mishaps."

"We know why they are targeting her, but to drink that much of her blood...are they planning to kill her?!" Ayato looked away in anger.

"They couldn't resist the urge of her blood. It's like luring a mouse into a trap with cheese." Laito had a menacing look in his eyes.

"They dare to touch her. They cannot be forgiven." Reiji's cold expression didn't waver.

"Everone..." The sound of her voice shook everyone's thought and looked at her. "I'm sorry for the trouble that I caused."

"There you are again kitten. Always apologizing even if it's not your fault." Laito smirked but inside he was relieved that she was awake.

"Huh?" She sat up and looked around. "When did we get home?"

"When you passed out we brought you home so that you could rest." Subaru murmured, still feeling guilty about her state.

"Subaru-sama, don't worry. I will be recovering in no time." She smiled at him.

"I have to go and make more of the medicine." Reiji excused himself.

"I have to go wash this blood off of me and Teddy." Kanato went out of the room.