34 Caged

They just arrived at their hideout and she was still passed out. Their place was dark but comfortable. Hundreds of vampires were living there along with their families.

Richter placed her down on his bed inside his room. He restrained himself from attacking her so he went outside. A couple of bodyguards guarded the door leading to his room. After all he was their leader.

"Please let me in!" A small voice of a child woke her up.

"No you can't!" A heavy voice replied.

"Pleasee! I just want to see her!"

"I said no! Get out of here!"

"What is going on?!" She opened the door and saw a little girl on the floor with a bruise on her cheek, tears threatening to fall. "Are you okay?" I crouch down and knelt beside the girl.

"Mgmhm." The little girl replied with a small voice.

"What do you think your doing to a little girl?" She glared at the guard. "Come here." She carried the girl in her arms and went back inside the room.

"I'll be telling this to Richter." She glareat the bodyguard before closing the door.

She sat on the bed and suddenly her head throbbed. She held her head and made the little girl worry. Laying down on the bed, the girl stood up beside her.

"Are you okay big sis?" The little girl looked down at her.

"I'm fine. Just tired." She patted the girls head. "What's your name?"

"Hina."

"That's a nice name. Why did you want to meet me?"

"Mister said that you will be our queen and that you'll save us from the bad people!"

"Bad...people?"

"Human who use us vampires as tools. They treat us like slaves, but uncle saved us and now were free!"

"So your a vampire as well." She held the little girls hand. "Can you tell me what Richter has done for everyone here?"

"He took care of me when I was in the streets! He gave me blood, a warm bed and a family! I really wish that you will be our queen!"

"Queen?" She looked at her bright and hopeful eyes. "Maybe one day."

"Ah! Mister welcome back!" Hina ran up to Richter.

"Oh! What are you doing here?" Richter patted the Hina's head with a gentle smile. "Can you leave me alone with her for awhile?"

"Sure!" Hina waved at her and she saved back before she left the room.

"How was your sleep?"

"Bad. What am I doing here and what are you doing to these people?" She asked.

"I told you before. You are to be my queen, and these people are my citizens."

"Citizens?" She eyed him suspisciously.

"Yes. I have taken in hundreds of families and children for my disposal. Saving one from poverty makes great soldiers." Richter grinned evily.

"You...! What is wrong with you?! I will never be queen! And I sure as hell won't be yours!" She stood up from the bed and grabbed his collar.

"You will be my queen." Richter spoke with a dangerous tone. "I have sacrificed so many things. I have waited for so long. Your foolish desires have no freedom here." He grabbed her chin harshly. "I hope you don't forget. You are a prisoner here. Just because your going to be my queen doesn't mean you can't be harmed." He bit her neck as she tried to struggle free from his tight grip.

"Let go!" She fought but to no avail.

How could a man be so cruel? Using these people for his own purposes?! I promise, I will save each and everyone of you. Even if it turns out, I will be seen as a bad guy.

She couldn't believe it. These people were living happily inside this place and yet they were being sent to die for a man who doesn't even care for their well being.

"Are these people your soldiers?" She ask while still being fed on. Her dull eyes staring into nothing.

"Where do you think I get such willing men?" He stopped drinking and let her fall to the ground.

"What about Jasmine?" This was the subject she couldn't handle well. "How do you know her?"

"Do you remember her telling you to leave her place? When we attacked her place we made her submit to us. It was easy really." He said with a grin.

"Is that so..." She stood up shakily and went on her bed. "Give me the comfort of being alone."

"I'll be back to give you food." Richter went out without another word.

"Really...how are vampires worse than humans?" She whispers to herself.

She let her self fall asleep on the soft bed and let her worried fade away temporarily.

Soon enough Richter gave her a full meal to keep her from starving. At first she would refuse it but then she had no choice or else she would starve to death. Which she did consider doing. Hina visited her after and asked about all kinds of things which she described happily. In the place of darkness Hina was the only one who brightens up her world.

This went on for 3 months. She was now well acquainted with the people there. She learned a lot of things from them as well and she treated them like family. The only thing is she wasn't allowed outside of the mansion. It was the only thing prohibiting her from seeing the brothers again. She has not forgotten them, but she needed to fix somethings before she goes back to them.

She was having a normal afternoon eating her food with Hina until someone knocked on the door. The two girls looked at each other until she spoke.

"Come in."

The door opened to reveal someone who she has not seen in months.

"Jasmine Saiki. What are you doing here?" She asked with an angered tone.

"I understand if your mad at me. I have no excuses, but I came here to tell you something." Jasmine said sadly.

"Hina would you mind leaving us alone?"

"Okay..." Hina looked at the two of them before going out the room.

~