11 Conflict

She finished the macaroons and placed it on the decorative platter. Before she went to the dining area she went up to her room and wiped clean the mess that was on her face. After properly fixing herself she went down to eat with the brothers.

"Your late shirmp." Ayato leaned on the table with one arm.

"You kept us waiting kitten~" Laito smirked.

"She just got back. Give her a break." Subaru said annoyingly.

"I'm sorry for being late. Please excuse me." She bows first and took her seat beside Laito and a empty seat.

She looks around the table and sees that Shu was not there.

"The idiot is sleeping on that sofa." Reiji read her mind somehow.

"He always keeps us waiting, right Teddy?" Kanato said.

She looks back and sees Shu sleeping with his earphones on.

"Shu-sama." No response. "Shu-sama!"

"So damn noisy." He grumbles as he opened one eye to see her looking straight at him.

"Shu-sama it's time to eat. Please get up."

"Huh. Your boobs got bigger over the years huh." He was staring directly at her exposed cleavage.

"Shu-s.a.m.a." She gave him a closed eye smile emmiting anger as she put a hand covering her chest.

"OI SHU! Don't stare at what yours truly owns!" Ayato growled.

"When did we ever agree that she's yours?" Shu sat up lazily still having his eyes closed.

"Tch! You little!!" Ayato got ready to pounce.

"Ayato! Shu!" Reiji's voice echos around the dining area. "Enough bickering! We're here to eat, NOT argue over her."

"Tch." Ayato sat back down on his chair grumpily.

"Yes, yes. Stop shouting." Shu yawns making him look cute as hell.

"Let's just eat and get on with it." Subaru grumbles.

"Come on Shu-sama." She sighs and drags a lazy vampire to the chair.

He sits down and she sits right next to him. Reiji serves the food. It was steak with a few veggies as the side dishes.

"Feed me." Shu suddenly said.

"Huh?" She looks at him questioning him.

"I don't need to repeat it. Just feed me. It takes too much energy to eat." He yawns again.

"Shu-sama you have gone extremely lazy since I was gone." She sighs but still takes a piece of stake and brought it to his mouth. "Ahh~"

He opened his mouth and she feeds him.

"Not bad Reiji." He mumbles.

"Of course." Reiji ate like a gentle man.

"Unfair~! Feed me too kitten!" Laito opened his mouth.

"Eat this." Ayato appeared behind her chair and stuffed his napkin in Laito's open mouth.

"Blehhh! Ayato!" Laito stated menacingly at Ayato.

"Your fault for being such a baby." Ayato gave a arrogant smirk.

"What was that hot head?" Laito mockingly asked.

"You bi-"

"SHUT UP!" Everyone laid eyes on Kanato. "All of you keep bickering and bickering and bickering. It's annoying!"