21 Attacked

"Melody." Shu looked surprised both of them weren't able to sense her presence. "Your getting stronger by the day."

"To be able to conceal your presence from us, that's impressive." Jasmine tried to shake off the topic.

"Don't run away from my question. Tell me what happened." Her face did not lift up.

"We can't hide it from her. She probably heard most of our conversation." Shu looked at her with concern.

"Hahhh...We'll talk about it in the mansion right now I still have work to do." Jasmine came up to her and gave her a hug. "I missed you. I promise that I will explain everything."

"Okay..." She hugs her back.

"Hurry up." Shu was already at the door waiting for her.

"Yes..."

She avoided talking to Shu in the limo or when they got home. The other brothers didn't ask what happened since from her mood they could sense that she didn't want to talk to anyone.

She wasn't really mad at Jasmine or Shu. She just felt really guilty about the death of Karlheinz and of course the rebels that attacked Jasmine.

I will kill them all. Even if it risks my life. I will never forgive people who hurt my family.

"I'll protect everyone..." She murmurs to herself not knowing Shu heard it.

They finally arrive to the mansion and everyone went to their separate rooms. She announced that Jasmine was coming over so they have to be aware of the time.

"Kanato-sama would you mind staying at the dining area for a while? I will be making your cookies very soon." She forced a smile.

"Mmm." He nods and sat on a chair and began to entertain himself by talking to Teddy.

She put her bag on the table beside Kanato and walked towards the kitchen.

"Please wait for a while Kanato-sama." She walks to the kitchen and began to bake.

Using her vampire speed she was able to put it in the oven in the span of 10 minutes. She got a knife and started to chop some chocolate to melt for the cookies(Dont ask). Before she could even chop a single chocolate suddenly someone grabbed her arm. The person bent her arm back to it was pressed on her own back. She dropped the knife on floor and made a loud noise.

"Your mine now Missy." A mans voice whispers in her ear as he covers her mouth with his other hand. He slipped in something in her mouth and make her forcefully swallow it.

This voice!

"Your thinking right miss! It's me the one who killed your precious father." He snickers in her ear which made her want to spit in his hand.

"I missed the taste of your blood. It's been years." He licked her neck which made her shiver in disgust.

He sank his fangs into her neck.

"MMFFMMM!" She struggled under his grip. If she was only more aware of her surrounding she could have prevented this.

She was a considerably powerful half-blood but once her blood is drained from she becomes weaker and weaker. This man was taking her blood whether she liked it or not. Her legs slowly gave out but the man still supported her. Whatever he made her eat started to take effect.

"Sto...p...it...." She tried to get a clear view on his face but due to the fact that she was loosing blood, her eyesight was blurry.

The only thing he can make out of the masked man was his eyes....golden colored...like Karlheinz.