27 Kings Brother

His eyes already proved one thing, but now she was sure. He is someone closely related to Karlheinz. His blood tasted exactly like his.

She stopped drinking for a second and stared at nothing. She couldn't believe it. The man she loved as a parent has already died and now a man appears who taste similar to him. She couldn't take it. She continued drinking his blood and he didn't refuse.

He wanted this. He wanted her to be obsessed with his blood and make her become his. He knew her from way back and he knew that she has Karlheinz blood flowing through her veins. No one ever drank from the King. No one except her. This information was hidden from the outside world. The only one who know of it is the brothers, Jasmine and his brother, and herself.

If you drank the blood of the king, it was like a servant sitting on the throne of a king and that was disrespect in their language. But the kindhearted king took pity on the small, weak, fragile, half breed girl. He took her under his roof and took care of her. Karlheinz himself didn't know why he took pity on her. To him vampires were just there. He never paid much attention to them, until she changed his mind. All from the moment she stepped up for Shu, when his wife, Shu's mother, tried to hurt him.

She realized what she was doing and pulled away.

"Haahh..." She gave him a look of disbelief. "Who are you?"

He pulled her closer by the hair making her wince a little.

"I am their uncle. Richter."

She widened her eyes.

Karl-sama had a brother?!

If Karlheinz had a brother then the brothers must have known and yet they didn't tell her. She realized that she may have not been trustworthy to them. It only seemed like it to her.

He took off his cloak and revealed his face. He had dark greenish hair and had a earring on his left ear. He had those piercing gold eyes like his older brother did. It was the only thing that was similar to his brother.

"Wait for me, I shall come for you." He pulled her hair upwards and kissed her forehead 'lovingly'. "I expect you to rule by my side." He disappeared into the thin air.

She fell on the floor on her knees not even bothering to wipe his kiss off her head. Shu made his way towards her, limping a little before reaching his hand out for her to take.

She looked up hesitantly with doubt swimming in her eyes. There were thousands of questions running through her mind thay needed to be answered.

He looked taken back when he saw her lift her face up. She looked like she lost everything dear to her. He dropped to the floor on his knees, which was not hard to do considering how wounded he is. He enclosed her in a hug.

"Everything will be okay." He whispered to her ear.

"Okay..." She didn't believe him one bit, but for now she needed to pick herself up. "Shu-sama. Let me bring you to your room. You need to rest after his attack."

"I can handle myself." He pushed her arm gently. "Take care of the others." He then made his way up the stairs into his room.

She took his request and managed to bring everyone up to their respective rooms. Everyone was barely conscious, but she managed to use her strength to lift everyone up.

"You don't have to do this..." Reiji mumbled while at a loss for breath.

"What kind of maid would I be if I don't help my masters?"

"Your still a lady." He replied sternly.

"Lady or not I have my duties." She replied.

She was now bringing Kanato up to his room. Despite having a small body he weighed differently.

"Sorry...Teddy said." Kanato mumbled.

"Tell Teddy, I am more than glad to help."

"That's not what he meant..." She didn't know he was talking about what Richter said.

"Hm?"

He closed his eyes and pretended to fall asleep. She went back down to carry Subaru next.

"I can walk on my own." He pushed her arms away from his body. "I'm not that weak!"

"Getting help from others, doesn't mean your weak. It only means that you know the limits for your strength, making you improve in the future."

"When did you become such a smartass?" He stumbled a little as she lend her shoulder to him.

"I have always been smart Subaru-sama."

Placing him on his bed, the next brother was Laito.

"Laito-sama, please keep your hands to yourself or else I will drop you." She smacked his hand away before it could touch her ass.

"Alright, alright." He silently chuckled. "You know you don't really have to do this right?"

"I have to. Or else all of you would rot in the living room." She joked.

After making sure he was fine she moved on to the next brother. She was making her way down stairs before she caught the sight of Ayato at the stairs, struggling to stand up.

"Ayato-sama, don't push yourself too much." She took his arm around her neck and helped him up.

"I didn't want you to help me. I don't want to look weak." He said with a slightly red face.

"Your not weak Ayato-sama." She comforted. "You fought for me against your own uncle and if that wasn't as heroic I don't know what is."

His cheeks got a shade darker as he looked away from her.

"Of course I am." He mumbled.

Making her way down stairs she went up to Subaru and picked him up.

"It's fine. I'm fine." He started to walk, but he was limping.

"You don't need to pretend. After all we are all family here."

"It's not that..." He hung his head in shame. "I was the first to be taken out. It goes to show how pathetic I am."

"You are not." She pecked his cheek. "You are a wonderful and dependable man. You risked your life for me while no one in my previous life would."

She brought him up to his room and closed the door. She went down one last time before picking up Shu, who was snoring away.

"Rest well Shu-sama. I hope you get better soon." She pecked him on the lips before going back to her room.

~