23 Plan

She wakes up still feeling the side effects of whatever he made her swallow. She sits up and sees a familiar person beside her sleeping. She quietly dangles her feet off her bed and something catches her attention. She looks over to the desk and sees a tablet, a cup of water and a neatly written note. The sunlight from her window shines through the small gap of the curtains.

Melody,
Drink this once you wake up. I took your blood sample and this is a antidote for you. I'm not exactly sure if this would cure it, but it would suppress the side effects. Ask me for more later on.

-Reiji

She smiles as she reads the note. The fact that they would go all for the trouble for her made her heart warmer. She took the tablet and digested it. Before she could stand up a pair of arms wrapped around her waist.

"Where are you going?" Shu mumbles.

"I need to prepare for my work today Shu-sama." She turns around to face him. "I cannot neglect my duties."

"Fine." He let go of her hesitantly as he lays back down on her bed comfortably.

She notices that he was top naked and blushes. She looks away immediately but this catches Shu's eye.

"What are you looking at?" She could feel his smirk behind her back.

"Nothing." She replies as she got up and combed her slightly messy hair.

"You were looking at me."

"I was not." She grabs her stuff and enters the bathroom.

"Don't lie to me." He teleported and pressed his bare chest against her back making her face the wall.

"S-Shu-sama." She avoids eye contact with a wild blush on her cheeks. "I have to go take a bath."

"We can take a bath together." He whispers in her ear seductively.

"We cannot do that!" She shrugs to avoid him from whispering things into her ear.

"We always did that when we were children. What's the difference now?" He licks her ear, making her shiver visibly.

"T-there is big difference if then and now." She stutters.

"If you say so." He retreats and falls on her bed, relaxing once more.

"Shu-sama is such a tease." She sighs and enters the bathroom and locking it.

She walks in the bathroom door and began taking a shower. After a good 20 minutes she come out with her normal outfit. A plain shirt with a V neck showing a small section of her cleavage, comfortable black skirt and matching shoes. Before she walked out of the door she said a quick goodbye to the sleepy sloth. He only grumbled in reply before she headed out.

She did her usual maid work before making them breakfast. She made a simple egg, bacon, garlic rice and buttered bread for them to eat. The aroma wavered through out the mansion and woke up the brothers who were sleeping. They all woke up, got dressed and headed out to find that aroma. (Who's hungry right now? I am)

"Oh." Kanato meets Ayato on the way to the dining hall.

"Ah." Subaru almost bumps into Laito.

"Hm?" Reiji bumps into Shu who was surprisingly up and awake.

"This is rare for you Shu." Reiji scoffs at his appearance.

"So what?" Shu walks ahead of him as Reiji glares at him.

"Tch." Reiji clicks his tongue before following along.

They all arrive at the same time to all of their surprise. The sat in silence waiting for the food.