one.

How you two met.

-

Lance

Situation: You were in the same flight school as Lance and the other's, but you dropped out with Keith. Lance didn't exactly know you very well, nor did you know him.

-

You sat in the cabin that you and Keith shared, waiting patiently for his return. You were pissed that Keith wouldn't take you with him, mostly because he wanted you to be safe from any possible dangers. You were just as strong as him; you didn't need his protection.

Your body was shaking with angst as you looked outside the window. It didn't take long for a certain red vehicle to park outside. You leaped up to your feet and rushed out of the cabin. You saw that he had Shiro and for some reason three other people?

You rushed over to them, and Keith looked up at you.

"[Y/N]-?" You interrupted Keith by crushing him in a hug.

"You dumbass. You had me worried," you muttered against his shoulder. Keith sighed before hugging you back.

"Um, excuse me? Why are you hugging a pretty lady like that?" someone asked. You looked up to see a guy with a weird look on his face, which you assumed was jealousy.

"What? I can't hug my friend?" Keith asked him, a scowl clear to his face.

"Friend? You call hugging her like that being, 'just friends'. Pretty lady, I'm sorry he had to friend zone you like that," the guy stated, inching a little too close to you.

Your face flustered from embarrassment before it turned slightly red of anger.

"First of all," you started. "my name's [Y/N], not 'pretty lady'. Second, Keith is my brother, and I legit thought he could've been dead or kidnapped."

The guy had this sad look on his face, before scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. "S-Sorry." You just scoffed before turning back to Keith.

"Who are these guys anyway?" you asked, looking over to see a big guy helping out Shiro. "Besides Shiro."

"They were there whenever I was getting Shiro. The big guy is Hunk," Keith introduced pointing over to the big guy who waved back. You smiled and gave him a little wave as well. "the short one is Pidge," You turned to see a person short in height who gave off a feminine aura and had glasses on. "and that guy is Lance."

You turned to Lance and gave him a glare causing him to shrivel back.

- -

Keith

Situation: You're royalty from another planet, and you were saved from the Galra by the paladins of Voltron.

-

You let out a sharp yelp of pain as you were electrocuted another time. Your head hung low as you bit back your bottom lip to control the unbearable pain flowing throughout your body. How the hell did you even get into this mess?

This is why you hated being royalty, why you left the kingdom in the first place. You were trying to find a cure for the sickness that was slowly killing your father. But that came with a price, getting through Zarkon, which clearly didn't work out the way you wanted it too.

"Now, I will not ask this again. Where is the crystal?" A growly low voice questioned you. You lifted your head, meeting eyes with your captor.

Your breaths were ragged before you spoke. "I'm not..telling you shi- AHHHHH!" You screamed as you were electrocuted once again. You coughed out the air that was knocked out of you, panting and groaning out the pain.