four.

When you two start to develop feelings for each other.

- -

Lance

Situation: Team Voltron had gone through a very tough battle, but they didn't really exceed it. You're there to cheer them up.

-

You stayed with Allura and Coran in the main control room, watching as the guys battled their hearts out in this fight. You could see the pride in every single one of their attacks. But sadly, Team Voltron had barely won this battle.

They were trying to protect a planet from being invaded by the Galra Empire, but that wasn't how it worked out. The most Team Voltron could do was get every single civilian on that planet out of there before the Galra could harm them.

Allura sent the citizens off to a safe planet for them to live on until Voltron could retrieve back their planet.

You took off the headpiece you were wearing to communicate with the guys and rubbed your temples. The guys had entered the control room soon after. They gave off a negative aura as they sulked in defeat. Lance seemed to be the worst out of all of them.

"Paladins. You fought hard and well today. I am proud of what we accomplished." Allura told them, which seemed to lift up some of their spirits.

"But, we didn't save their planet like we said we would. Now the Galra have the entire planet." Lance retorted. You looked down, not really knowing what to say. You felt so bad for all of them because you know they fought really hard in this battle.

"Yes, but.." Allura didn't even know what to say either. She turned back to you and gave her a kind look while placing your hand on her shoulder. Allura sighed, looking down as well. You took a deep breath.

"Come on guys, hang your heads like that and you'll mess up your spine. Don't want to end up like Coran do you?" You spoke, causing some of them to let out a laugh.

"Hey!" Coran replied, getting even more of them to laugh.

"I know this battle was hard, trust me I could see it. Even though I wasn't out there in the fight myself, I could feel the pride and strength that connects between all of you. Yeah, you didn't exactly win this battle, but that's where learning from it comes in. You should all start training for another battle like this, 'cause it may be just around the corner." You declared. Your words seemed to have sparked something in not only the paladins, but Allura and Coran as well. You turned to Lance, hesitant to continue.

"And Lance, you were strong out there. All of you were. If it weren't for your fast thinking an entire race would've been taken by Zarkon." Everyone looked at each other and smiled as the sad aura was replaced with a more uplifting one. Hunk stood up, catching everyone's attention.

"I say we celebrate with some awesome food!" Hunk proclaimed, followed right after by cheers. You giggled as you threw you fist and cheered. Everyone started to make their way to the dining hall.

"Hey [Y/N]," Lance spoke, causing you to turn to him.

"Yeah, Lance?"

"Um," A blush was clear on his face. "Thank you."

You gave a slight blush back before replying, "You're welcome, Lance."

- -

Keith

Situation: You get really cheerful when you compliment Keith on his fighting skills.

-