two.

The aftermath of the first chapter.

- -

Lance

Situation: Keith thinks you should go back home for safety reasons.

-

"This is bullshit, Keith!" You proclaimed, your fist balled up and face red with frustration.

"I'm doing this for your safety," Keith argued, his fist balled up as well.

"I'm not going back home! You know I can protect myself." You retorted. The other's awkwardly took in this situation from afar.

"[Y/N] please. You have to understand this. I don't want you getting hurt. If you do get hurt it'll be all my fault-"

"No! I understand the fact that you're worried about me. But you can't always be there to protect me, and I need to show you that." After that, you guys were quiet, not really knowing what to say to each other.

A lot had happened. All of the guys had found their lions and you were all attacked by an alien race. It has really been a long day.

"[Y/N], maybe it is best for you to go back to your home planet," Allura spoke, stepping in. You looked up at her and was about to say something, but then you'd just be repeating yourself. "You have a strong heart [Y/N], and that is very admirable. But returning back to Earth is probably safest for you." You gritted your teeth as you looked down. You didn't want to seem stubborn and childish anymore.

"Then show me.." You muttered, causing Allura to tilt her head in confusion.

"Show you what?" Allura asked.

"Show me how to be useful to this team. Show me how to fight Zarkon." You told her, tears welling up in your [e/c] eyes. You will admit that you have separation issues, but you weren't just going to leave your only brother here. He was the only family you had left.

"I think [Y/N] should stay." You heard Lance state. Everyone looked over towards him as he continued. "Even though she didn't fight physically, she fought mentally, you know? Like her words of encouragement towards us are pretty effective if I do say so myself."

You wiped away the tears. "Thanks, Lance." You watched as he blushed slightly, giggling quietly at it.

"Well," Keith started. "If you're this important to the team, then you should stay." You smiled at your brother before giving him a playful punch in the shoulder.

"Thanks, bro." You told him, showing off a bright smile.

- -

Keith

Situation: They return you back to your home planet, but you want to leave with them right after.

-

"I'm confused. Why do you want to leave with us?" Shiro asked you as you stood in front of the ship entrance.

"I left the castle the first time to get the crystal my father needed to heal, which I was able to do thanks to you guys. But, I like it out there in the universe." You answered.

"No offense your majesty, but that isn't a very convincing excuse," Lance stated, getting a smack in the back of the head from Shiro for it.

"First, I have told you not to address me as such. Second, the royal life isn't for me. I hate being the only child of a royal family." You complained. You heard Lance sigh once again before hearing another smack from Shiro.

"Your majesty- I mean [Y/N]. Our mission was to return you back to your home planet, which we did." Keith spoke. You sighed before turning towards him.