Valentines Day Special

Happy Valentines Day! I hope you all had a good one if you were with someone or you weren't. If not I'll be your Valentine xd. But in general this doesn't really effect with what's happening atm in the story, this is just a little thing I wanted to write for Valentines Day. I hope you are either very flustered or laughing your ass off with these. 

- -

Lance

Situation: Lance's Valentines Day surprise was not what you expected. 

-

Today was Valentines Day, and you were feeling the love. Lance was being the greatest boyfriend ever like always, being lovey dovey with you and all of that good stuff. You two were truly being the lovesick couple you were for the occasion. 

You had asked him what your present was for the holiday, and he said it was something very special. His repeated statement left you in a very curious and anxious state. You were excited to see what it was. 

Gradually the day went by and every couple had their fair share of Valentines Day. Lance had ran ahead of you at the end of the day to get your present. You did your best to hold yourself back and not let curiosity take over, so you waited a few minutes before going ahead to your room. 

You giggled as you heard Lance moving around in there, probably getting your gift ready. 

"I'm coming in Lance." You hummed. 

"Whenever you're ready my love~." He hummed back. You giggled once more before entering the room. 

The sight before you was not what you expected. Lance laid naked before you with a blanket covering his private parts, a rose hanging from his lips with a seductive smirk on his face. Your face was filled with shock as you stared at him. 

"Why don't you come over here and see what's under the covers, babe?" Lance suggested. "No need to be shy." 

"How about you put some pants on so I can properly pound your face." You retorted. 

"Wha-" You interrupted him by quickly grabbing a pillow and striking him in the face. 

"Oh, fuck.." He groaned, holding his face. 

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!" You screamed. "YOU'D BE LUCKY IF I EVEN THOUGHT OF TOUCHING YOUR DICK! YOU HAVEN'T EARNED IT YET!" 

"Okay okay!" Lance proclaimed, holding his hands up in defense. "I get it." 

You sighed and dropped the pillow. You walked over and pulled Lance into a hug. 

"Lance, we don't need sex to show our love to each other. Personally, I don't think we're ready yet." You lifted his chin up and kissed him. "I know it may not seem like it at times, but I love you so much Lance. Words can't even describe my feelings towards you." 

Lance smiled up at you like an idiot before pulling you down onto the bed. He started showering your face with kisses and it made you giggle at the touch. He ended it with a soft, loving kiss to your lips, which you returned. 

"Happy Valentines Day, [Y/N]." Lance whispered against your skin. 

"Happy Valentines Day, Lance." You replied. 

- -

Keith

Situation: Keith gives you a star ride.

-

"Why are you taking me out into space?" You questioned. Keith was in his battle armor and had taken you into the red lion, not really specifying why.