eleven.

Your first make out session.
(A/N: this is going to be awkward to write...also I'm making the reader the more dominant one for Pidge, 'cause that's just kind of how I see it working out)

- -

Lance

-

"Lance!" You squealed, feeling his hands attack your sides. You were laughing like an idiot while Lance tickled you, and he was laughing along with you.

Your hands darted for Lance's hands to see if you could peel them off of you. You somehow were able to get ahold of Lance's hands, but he gripped yours and pinned them up above your head.

Your laughs had died down as you two calmed down, looking at each other. You two had realized what kind of position you guys were in, him pinning your hands above your head and him also hovering over you.

Before you knew it, Lance leaned down and pressed your lips to his. You immediately kissed back. He let go of your hands and moved his down your sides. Your hands moved to his hair, tangling your fingers in it.

Your mouth was barely open, but Lance took advantage of that and wiggled his tongue into your mouth.

You were shocked but let out a slight moan whenever his tongue brushed against yours. He pulled you closer and your grip tightened on his body as a slight pleasure overtook your body. 

You two made out until you eventually needed a thing called air. You both parted, panting slightly.

"That was..." You were lost for words.

"Awesome?" 

"Yeah.." You sat up, but Lance didn't move. Your red faces were an inch apart.

"Wanna do it again?" He asked, the same smirk plastered on his face. You smirked back before pulling his face down to continue what you ended.

- -

Keith

-

Your face was flustered in red as you felt Keith's hands slide under your shirt. You swallowed back, keeping your hands on his back, holding onto his shirt, as Keith gently kissed your sensitive neck.

"Keith.." You breathed out. He removed his head from his neck to look at you.

"Yes..?" Keith asked, looking into your eyes.

"What's..What's gotten into you?" You panted. Keith sighed, moving closer to your face.

"I..I wanted to try something." He answered softly. You swallowed back nervously. You wouldn't mind trying this 'something' with him.

You nodded, before lips were swiftly put onto yours. You kissed back, wrapping yours around his neck to pull him closer.

You felt Keith's tongue brush against your lips, asking for entrance. You granted it, attacking his tongue with yours. You let out a seductive whimper when he took over.

After Keith felt like he explored all of your mouth, he pulled away, leaving you still wanting more.

"Well, that was-" You interrupted Keith by pulling him back down into a rough kiss, this time with you dominating him.

- -

Pidge

-

"Are you sure you want to do this?" You questioned Pidge for what seemed like the tenth time. Pidge was sitting in your lap as you sat in the middle of the lab.