ten.

They walk in on you singing and dancing.

- -

Lance

Song: Starving by Hailee Steinfeld

-

The guys were out doing something and you had to stay back and take care of the castle. Since you were alone, you decided to take advantage of it.

You had taken your ukulele out, strumming different chords as you thought of different songs you could play. You soon started to play a song that had become muscle memory to your fingers.

"You know just what to say

Things that scares me
I should just walk away, but I can't move my feet
The more that I know you the more I want to
Something inside me's changed
I was so much younger yesterday, oh."

You sang the lyrics out fluently, twirling around as you placed your little ukulele.

"I didn't know that I was starving 'til I tasted you
Don't need no butterflies when you give me the whole damn zoo
By the way, by the way, you do things to my body
I didn't know that I was starving 'til I tasted you."

While you were dancing around in your own little world, they had all returned seeing what you were doing. You hadn't noticed them and they decided to hide back and watch you do your thing.

"By the way, by the way, you do things to my body
I didn't know that I was starving 'til I tasted you."

Lance was enjoying it the most out of all of them. He loved your voice and your ukulele playing was on point.

"The more that I know you the more I want to
Something inside me's changed
I was so much younger yesterday."

When you finished the song you jolted around when clapping started. Your face was blushed a dark red as you realized your teammates had seen your entire performance.

"That was a lovely performance [Y/N]." Allura complimented. You rested your hand on the back your neck, rubbing it slightly.

"Um, t-thank you Princess." You replied. Your teammates chuckled after that.

"Well today has been a long day. You should all go rest." Allura suggested. You all agreed and left to your rooms. You were walking alone until Lance swooped in, hooking his arm around you.

"I must say, you make me happy." He stated.

"And why's that?" You asked with a giggle.

"Because, it make me happy to know that my girlfriend has more things besides her looks and personality that make her unique." He answered, pecking your lips. You giggled before kissing him on the lips back.

- -

Keith

Song: Love Me or Leave Me by Little Mix

-

You were laying down in your bed, staring up at the ceiling. You didn't know why but didn't exactly feel like getting up that morning, so you decided to just rest.

Your headphones were plugged into your phone and rested on your head as you calmly listened to music. You were humming along to a song, but that humming soon became singing.

"You used to tell me that you loved me once
What happened, what happened?
Where is all of this coming from?
What happened, what happened?
You say I'm crazy and there's nothing wrong
You're lying and you know I know
Baby what have we become?
What happened?"