twenty four.

Happy Holidays everyone! I apologize for not being as active as I wish to be. The marching band season is officially over, and I'll soon be through with auditions. Thank you all for the love, and I wish all a Merry Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, and anything else you celebrate!

- -

Lance

Situation: Making gingerbread houses.

-

"This is going to be the greatest gingerbread house to ever fucking exist." You stated, setting out the supplies. You and Lance were dressed in Christmas sweaters and were about to go haywire on gingerbread houses. You remembered making the delicious buildings as a child, but Lance said that he'd make gingerbread houses with his siblings every year. 

"I bet mine is going to be better than yours." Lance challenged. You glanced over at the Cuban and smirked. 

"Is that a challenge, Sanchez?" You questioned. 

"You know it is babe." Lance chuckled. "Whoever makes the best gingerbread house in under ninety minutes wins. Loser does what winner says."

"You're, on." 

Both of started. You were able to put the house together easily, making minor adjustments. You looked over to see how Lance was doing and he was already starting to decorate. Your eyes squinted before you started to decorate as well. 

You grabbed for the white icing, but you felt that it wasn't there. You looked at your hand, then at Lance. He was mockingly holding the icing in his hand. 

"Hey, I need that." You complained. 

"Well I need it more." Lance argued. 

"Bullshit give me the icing." You placed your hand out for him to give it to you. He looked down at your hand, back up at you, then turned away and continued to ice his house. He was purposely using more.

"Lance!" You exclaimed. "Give me the icing!" 

"No!" He exclaimed back. "You're being rude." 

Your eyes began to glow into a Galra yellow. Your [s/t] skin was starting to turn purple and furry. 

"Lance.." You growled. Lance's eyes grew wide and he chuckled nervously. 

"[Y-Y/N]," He stuttered. "I-It's just icing." 

"AHH!" You roared out a battle cry and tackled him onto to the floor, taking the gingerbread house with you. The house broke and you were growling like a furious dog over Lance. Lance was broke in a sweat and his eyes were wide in fear. 

"[Y/N]...." Lance muttered. You inched closer to his face. Lance gulped, but he felt the icing getting taken from his hand. You still growled at him in warning. You took the icing a put some on Lance's nose. 

Now Lance was confused, but then he was a blushing mess when you kissed his nose and took the icing with you. You giggled and savored the sweetness of the icing. 

"Tasty~" You hummed. You looked down to see Lance laying there frozen. "Lance? Lance..."

- -

Keith

Situation: Seeing snow for the first time.

-

"Keith, where are we going?" You asked. "And why the hell am I wearing these clothes?" 

"Don't worry, you'll see." Keith called back to you.