fourteen.

You get kidnapped by the Galra.

- -

Lance

-

All of you were fighting on the surface of a planet, protecting the citizens as best as you could. It was a hard worn out battle, but you kept going. The Galra had fled and it left you guys in victory.

You cheered in victory before feeling something push against you. You turn around and realised Lance was hugging you while laughing. You joined in on the laughter as you hugged him back.

"You looked amazing out there Chica." Lance complimented as he pecked your lips.

You giggled before replying, "And you looked amazing as well Blueberry." You two laughed quietly together while giving each other the occasional kisses.

"Alright love birds," You heard Shiro call out. "Let's head back onto the ship." You two started to go up to a ship, before you felt something pull at your arm. You turned back and saw one of the planet's civilians doing it, a child to be exact.

"Excuse me miss, do you mind helping me find my family?" They asked, looking up at you.

"Oh no I don't mind at all." You answered.

"I'll tell Shiro what you're doing." Lance excused, before you went off to help the child find their parents.

"Alright, what do your parents look like?" The kid scratched his head at the question.

"Um, they look like," It happened all too fast. The adorable kid that you seemed to know all too well at this point turned into a tall lanky figure appeared before your eyes. You eyes grew wide in fear as you realised the trick that you fell for.

Your thoughts were torn between fighting it or running away, either way you were frozen in place.

The figure placed their large hands against the sides of your head. You didn't know what caused it, but your head became light and your vision became foggy. Your knees trembled before your entire body collapsed.

"Help..." Was the one thing you could breathe out before darkness consumed your eyes.

- -

Keith

-

You and Allura were walking side by side, adoring the plants that grew on this newly found planet. It was most beautiful, and it honestly would have hurt you if something were to happen to it.

"It's nice, you know? Having peace like this every once in awhile." You heard Allura speak. You turned, smiling slightly.

"You're right," You agreed. "Back at my home planet everyone was on edge for an attack, since we hadn't been taken over by the Galra. But, it's nice to take a breather like this." Allura took a seat in the field of flowers, which you soon did as well.

You watched as she plucked one from the ground and brought to her nose, breathing in the loving fragrance.

"I'm glad the Galra haven't taken over this planet too. These flowers are exquisite, I wouldn't want them to be corrupted." Allura commented. You nodded your head in agreement.

You two enjoyed your calm relaxing peace, before it was interrupted by an enemy.

"Hey! You there!" You and Allura shot your heads back before quickly standing to your feet. You pulled out your weapon as you saw Galra soldiers approach you. You stood in front of Allura in a protective manner.