twenty.

They/You get scared of a spider.

- -

Lance

-

"HOLY FUCK IT'S BIGGER THAN MY DI-"

"LANCE MCCLAIN I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD IF YOU FINISH THAT SENTENCE!"

"I'M SORRY! I WOULDN'T BE SCREAMING IT IF YOU WOULDN'T KILL IT ALREADY!"

"YOU KILL IT YOU'RE THE MAN!"

You two were constantly arguing as to who would kill the arachnid, but the bug inched closer towards you two.

"LANCE IT'S JUST A FUCKING SPIDER!"

"IF YOU'RE SO CALM WHY DON'T YOU KILL IT?!"

"FUCK YOU!" Suddenly, the door slammed open.

"Why the quiznak are you two screaming?!" Your savor, Coran proclaimed.

"Coran!" You called out. "Please kill it!" Coran's eyes floated down to the space spider. His eyes grew wide in terror before joining you two on the bed in terror.

"What the hell Coran?! Why didn't you kill it?!" Lance questioned.

"I don't like spiders."

"wHAT THE FU-" Then, Allura came in and saw the bug crawling about. She went over a picked it up, questioning what the big deal was. She walked out, leaving all three of you absolutely shocked.

- -

Keith

-

You were training by yourself when you suddenly felt a presence in the room. You looked around to see no one coming in or watching. You raised an eyebrow in confusion. You swore someone was here.

You then felt a light pressure on your bare leg. You looked down and screamed. You jumped back a good eight feet, dropping your weapon, and smacking off the bug that had a nerve to crawl up your leg.

Your heart seemed to be beating at a million miles an hour. You've always had this fiery hatred towards insects. Especially spiders.

You were in such a panic that your vision was blurring up more than usual, you then realized you started to cry. Over a damn bug!

Apparently your scream was loud enough to signal the nearest person to come darting in the room. That person happened to be your nervous boyfriend, Keith. His eyes looked around the room before they landed on your cowering body. He rushed over to you, his eyes filled with concern.

"[Y/N], what's wrong?" You looked up at him with your red, teary eyes.

"S-S..Sp-" You choked on a breath. "Spider..."

There was silence between you two.

"What."

"Spider."

"You, are you scared of spiders?" You nodded your head at the question as you curled up next to your boyfriend. Keith sighed before glancing over to the spider. He informed you that he would get rid of it and then return.

Keith walked over to the arachnid, picking it up in his hand. He brought it out of the training room and returned to you. You lifted your head when you heard him return.

"Is it gone?" You asked.

"Yes Princess, it's gone." He answered with a smile.

- -

Pidge

-

"It's so big!" You exclaimed, as you admired the bug crawling before you. It dripped with a green ectoplasm and glowed brightly.

"[Y-Y/N].." Pidge stuttered, frighteningly pressed up against the wall. You hummed questionably in responce. "G-Get away from that thing."

"Why? He's cute." You awed. You let the dripping spider crawl onto your hands.

"[Y/N]!" Pidge yelled. You giggled as you let the alien spider crawl all over you. Pidge was so worried, thinking that you'd get infected by the ectoplasm dripping from it.

"[Y-Y/N]-"

"I'm gonna name him Gertrude." You stated, still fascinated by the creature. Pidge gave up, sighing in reply.

- -

Hunk

-

You were calmly making your way to the kitchen, before a loud screech filled your ears.

"IT'S GONNA KILL ME!!"

"AHHH!!"

You immediately rushed into the kitchen, pulling out your dagger to harm whatever was making them scream. You lowered your knife when you saw Hunk and Coran huddled in a corner, shaking to their core. Their eyes were locked onto something. You followed their gaze and met eyes with a spider. But not just any spider, a small ass spider. Almost the size of your fingertip to be exact. You didn't know whether to laugh or be absolutely unamused. Either way you were unamused.

"[Y/N]! Please! Help!" Hunk called out. You looked up at him with utter disappointment. You wanted to tease him for getting scared over an itty-bitty spider, but you decided not to be too harsh on the matter.

"Hunk, it's no big deal." You commented. You made your way over to the spider, placing your hand out for it to crawl on you. You gave the creature a kind smile, letting little plants grow in your palms. "Come on little fella, I'll get you out of this ship before- HOLY FUCK!!" You jumped back as the spider jumped right at you. You fell on the ground, skidding away from the arachnid. You were so scared that you ended up killing it with a small wave of death.

You watched as the tiny bug shriveled up and died. Tears started to prickle at your eyes.

"I..I didn't wanna kill it." You whimpered. Hunk quickly got you out of there before anything else could happen.

- -

Shiro

-

Calm, relaxing breaths left your system as you sat there in peace. A bright glow surrounded your body, mediating. Your mind was clear and so was the room. Nothing was there to bother you.

Shiro had come into the room, almost shocked to see you glowing. He knew you were meditating, so he kept quiet. He actually sat not too far from you to admire you. Your tranquil face left him eased, enjoying the peace along with you.

As Shiro was idolizing you, he noticed a small object crawling up your bare leg. He came to realize it was a spider. Now he knew you hated spiders, but he also knew you would never break out of trance so easily. He wanted to pluck the spider off, but he was afraid you would lose focus.

Shiro was torn between what to do, but that was immediately decided when you spoke.

"Shiro. If you do not get this damned bug off of me, I will scream so loud that the entire universe will hear me." Your body was as stiff as a board, and your voice was harsh and venomous. Knowing you, you would've done what you said. Shiro quickly got out of his seat and got the spider off of you. He killed it for the sake of your sanity. When you felt the presence of the spider gone, you went back to your placid mood, enjoying the peace once again.