twenty seven.

A/N: agh I'm so sorry I haven't been able to publish much! And with this much angst idek. I've been waiting to write this for so long, I've had so many ideas for this scenario. Now instead of just making everyone get separated out of the blue, I decided to add extra angst to it. Nothing's worse than getting separated from your paladin after a really bad argument. This isn't really going to be like the other one shots. I'm just going to be using these ([L/G/F], etc.) for every girl, just plug yourself into whichever one you wish to. Enjoy your angst and I will be working very hard on this book as much as I can.

You all get separated.

- -

Situation: Season One finale.

-

No one really expected it, but every couple was in a fight. It was very awkward for Allura and Coran, since they were on the sidelines during this whole ordeal. The guys were always, and the girls were always together. There was no mix in between. They all had been holding a grudge for a week.

But now Allura was kidnapped by the Galra, and everyone was trying their best to prepare for their biggest battle yet.

"Girls!" Coran called out. All of the girls turned towards Coran.

"What is it, Coran?" [S/G/F] questioned.

"I have a very important task for you ladies." He informed. All of the girls made eye contact with each other before following the Altean elsewhere.

Coran had led them to the basement of the castle, the one with the multiple steps that [L/G/F] broke her face on.

"Oh no," said [L/G/F]. "I ain't doing this again."

"Do you need me to carry you?" [S/G/F] questioned  jokingly.

"Please.." She whimpered in reply. [L/G/F] hopped on [S/G/F]'s back and they all went down the steps.

Coran led them to an old, dusty room of the castle. He flicked on the lights to show battle suits and badass motorcycles. The girls' eyes were wide with surprise and shown with excitement.

"These were used by old soldiers of the Alteans. The bravest of soldiers were given these bikes and would fight alongside Voltron in dire situations." Coran explained. The girls admired the vehicles before them. They were old and dusty, maybe needed some polishing, but from the looks of the control panel it seemed to be one hell of a ride.

"They could use some improvement." [P/G/F] thought, looking over each ride.

"Well right now isn't the time for big tech improvements." [S/G/F] declared. "Right now we need to get ready for battle, so suit up!"

"Who made you leader?" [L/G/F] questioned.

"I did." [S/G/F] responded.

"But that's-"

"Just suit up!"

Everyone got into their suits, liking both the look and comfort of the article of clothing. They weren't full battle armor like what the paladins wore, but they were suits that were relatively tight and provided enough protection. It was a typical biker outfit, and everyone's suit was black and silver to match the bikes. The helmets were black with streaks of silver to watch the suit. The helmet included lens that were bulletproof and would act like phones. They could communicate with everybody else and could analyze everything.

All of the girls followed Coran back to the main control room, all suited up and ready for action.

When they arrived the guys were shocked, I mean who wouldn't be at the sight of your significant other in a hot battle suit? But no one said anything, because they didn't want to spark another argument (or bc you guys are too fucking stubborn *cough* *cough*).