eight.

He gets jealous.

- -

Lance

Situation: You're paying more attention to your new weapon than him.

-

Lance watched from aside as you swung your new weapons around. Since the team had decided you weren't good with guns, they let you practice using swords. You had found an interests in double katanas and that's where you worked best at. So here you were, swinging them around.

You mumbled certain things to yourself as you practiced some of the moves that were shown to you. Lance was happy and all that you had found your perfect weapon, but you had been showing it way too much attention.

Every second you could get of training you spent it. But you seemed to not have anymore free time to hang out with your boyfriend. Lance hated to admit it, but he was jealous of two katanas.

Lance coughed, "[Y/N]." Instead of you stopping and responding, you stayed focus in your training, not letting anything get through it. Lance tried again. "[Y/N]." Again, you didn't respond, still staying focused on your weapon.

"[Y/N]!" Lance yelled, this time catching your attention. You stopped what you were doing and turned to Lance.

"Yeah, Lance?" You asked.

Lance breathed out before responding. "Don't you think you should take a break from training?" You looked down at your swords before back at him.

"Why? I need to train so that I can fight alongside you guys in future battles." You answered. Lance walked over, carefully taking the katanas away from you.

"You're already strong [Y/N], but you've been training non-stop. Aren't these blisters hurting a lot?" He pointed to the noticeable red bumps on your hand.

"I'll just bandage up my hands until they turn into calluses." You shrugged. You went to get your katanas back, but Lance moved them farther out of your reach.

"Or," Lance began. "You could hang out with your boyfriend like the awesome, loving girlfriend you are." You sighed before playfully rolling your eyes.

"I guess, but you owe me a training session." You agreed.

"We can have one in my bedroom if you want." Lance suggested, placing one hand a bit too low behind your back.

"Lance, if you want to keep your hand I suggest you move it right now."

- -

Keith

Situation: You ask Shiro to help you in training.

-

"Thank you for this Shiro. I really wanted to try this new move out one someone, but Keith was too chicken to agree to it." You spoke as you finished bandaging up your hands.

"It's no problem, [Y/N]." Shiro said, cracking his knuckles. You did the same, stretching out your body. You heard some things pop, feeling the tension in those spots leave.

"You ready?" You asked him, pulling back your arm. You watched as Shiro nodded, before taking the stance. You smirked before running up to him and you know what you basically did this.

(lazily puts in video xd)

Shiro winced as you held the position, pulling at his locked arm. Shiro wasn't going to tap out though. You two stayed like that for a good bit as you pulled at his limps.