five.

When they ask you out.

- -

Lance

Situation: Lance takes you outside to look up at the stars to ask you out.

-

"Lance, where are you taking me?" You giggled as the blue paladin dragged you somewhere throughout the castle.

"Somewhere awesome, and that's all I'm saying." Lance chuckled back.

Eventually, you two made it to your destination. You guys had made it to the top of the castle. You guys were high up, but you were very close to the starry sky.

You stared up at it in awe, your eyes filling up with different constellations.

"Wanna take a seat?" Lance asked, patting on the spot next to him. You went over and sat next to him.

You two shared a comfortable silence, staring up at the stars together.

"[Y/N].." Lance barely spoke, not really wanting to disturb the peace.

"Yeah?" You replied, peeling your eyes from the sky to look at him.

"I was wondering about something.." He said, keeping his eyes focused on the sky.

"And that is?" You asked him. He turned towards you.

"Don't you think we'd make a cute couple?" You were silent, you two just staring at each other. Your face became red as you smacked him in the back of the head.

"What are you even talking about Sanchez?!" You yelled out. Lance just rubbed his head while looking towards you.

"I'm serious [Y/N]!" Lance yelled back. You went wide-eyed, thinking it was just him flirting like he usually was.

"Oh." You replied. You looked away, moving some of your [h/c] hair out of your face. "I um, I..." You really didn't know what to say.

You didn't realize it at first, but Lance had moved in closer to you. You looked up, your faces inches apart.

"[Y/N], will you be my girlfriend?" He questioned you. Your face was still red from the moment, but you nodded.

"Only if you promise not to kill my brother."

"What if he tries to kill me?"

"That's your problem."

- -

Keith

Situation: Keith asks you out while you're training together.

-

You grunted as you used your circular blade to block Keith's sword. You two tried to push at each other's weapons, making it both pretty difficult.

You moved your blade from Keith's, quickly moving out of the way before Keith's sword could hit you. You tried to kick Keith's back, but he turned around before you could and pushed your foot away.

You stumbled back slightly before catching your footing again. Keith then charged at you, throwing his sword aside. He tackled you to the ground, causing you to lose your weapon.

You both were rolling off until you came to a stop. Keith was hovering you, laughing.

"That was childish." You told him.

"Yes but, I still won." He retorted, a smirk on his face. You returned the smirk, flipping you both over so that you were on top. Keith was shocked at it, looking up at you.