thirty three.

A/N: whaaaatttt??? I'm actually updating????? I actually need to be showering rn before I go to school for a football game, despite not having school today (yeah idk how that works either). Happy Friday the 13th and Happy Season Four Day!

They have a nightmare and cry in front of you.

- -

Lance

-

You were awaken by whimpers. They weren't easy to make out, but you could clearly hear them. They were muffled, like sobs trying to be quiet. You breathed out as you lifted your body to see what was up.

You turned to see Lance's head buried in his hands. Your tired eyes widened slightly as you looked at your crying boyfriend.

"Lance.." You whispered. He glanced up at you and immediately tried to stop his running tears. "Lance, what's wrong?"

"N-Nothing." He muttered, wiping vigorously at his tears. He sniffled back all of the other ones. Your face dropped as you watched Lance hold back.

Lance's lip quivered and he bit it, trying to hold back his tears. You turned your body to completely face him, gently taking his hands away.

"Lance, babe, I'm right here. It's okay to cry. Don't act like what you're doing isn't manly." You told him, giving his hands a light squeeze. "I'm right here," You said, placing one of his hands to your face. "You can tell me anything, okay?"

Lance breathed out a shaky breath, nodding. You smiled at him and scooted closer. He moved closer and you hugged him. He cuddled up against your chest, letting some tears fall onto you.

"Now," You spoke, gently stroking his hair. "Why are you crying?"

"I-" He stopped to wipe a tear. "I had a nightmare."

"Do you wanna talk about it?" You asked in a soft voice. Lance responded with a light shake of his head and proceeded to cuddle up next you.

"Okay," You spoke, leaning down and pressing a kiss to his head. "That's fine. Whenever you're ready."

- -

Keith

-

Your body jerked awake when you felt a rough squeeze on your arm. Your eyes darted down to see Keith squeezing your arm. You winced at the pain and started hitting Keith to wake up.

"Keith!" You whispered yelled, elbowing him behind you.

Suddenly, Keith launched up and towered over your body. Your eyes widened as you stared up at a panting Keith, holding his dagger to your throat. His wide purple eyes stared down in your [e/c] ones.

When he finally came to his senses, he realized he had been holding his knife to your throat for five seconds straight. His eyes widened even more and threw his knife across the room. He still stayed over you, just looking at his knife.

"Keith.." You whispered, trying to get his attention.

"I almost killed you.." He panted out in disbelief.

"Keith.." You whispered again.

"I, I was dreaming that you all turned against me and [L/G/F] because we're Galra, an-and I tried to defend us, but you all just kept coming." He started to ramble.