nineteen.

(A/N: Thank you guys so much for 3k reads! All of the love to you guys!)

You two sleep together. (not in that way you sick fuck)

- -

Lance

Situation: Lance snores. 

-

You growled quietly once again as you tried to block out the constant snort that would erupt from the back of Lance's throat. Why the hell did you agree to this again? 

Oh yes, to share each other's loving company. Not to hear Lance's constant snoring. 

You were this close to hurting that boy, just suffocate him with a pillow. No, you loved the dorito head more than anything, so you'd save your urged to harm the boy for another time. Your eyes were growing heavy. You just need some sleep, that was all. 

Just as you were going to drift off to sleep, a boisterous snore came out of Lance. 

That's it. 

You sat up, taking your pillow and swinging it right at Lance's head. His snoring stopped as he woke up, groaning in pain. You hit him one more time for keeping you up, the first one was to make him stop. 

"Ow. What the fuck.." 

"If only your snoring were as easy to deal with as you." 

"What's that supposed to mean?" 

"Lance, it's two in the morning." 

"Why the fuck did you wake me up at two in the morning." 

"'Cause you wouldn't shut up!" You swung for his head once more, Lance catching the pillow. He pinned you to the bed and you responded with kicking his leg. You two continued your wrestling, until Shiro busted, catching you two in an awkward position. 

"Shut the hell up and go to sleep." Shiro complained, closing the door and going back to his room. You each gave each other a glance before peeling yourselves off one another. You laid facing the wall and Lance wrapped his arms wrapped around you. He pecked the back of your neck, yawning. 

"If you start snoring in my ear I'll kick your ass." 

"Kinky." 

"Fuck you." And then two were out like a light.

- -

Keith

Situation: You guys love sleeping together, but you'll always end up in blackmail worthy positions. 

-

"Oh my fucking God this is golden." Lance contained his laughter, keeping as quiet as he could. Pidge was snapping away a bunch of pictures of you and Keith, trying her best to not fall and just cry in laughter. 

You and Keith were sleeping peacefully, nothing being heard to awake you. You laid flat on your back, holding onto Keith. Keith happened to be resting his face right in your boobs, and you just mindlessly wrapped your arms around his head. 

Lance was wheezing at this point, clutching his stomach as he laid on the floor. Pidge took a few more pics before gesturing Lance to leave. Lance nodded, getting up and covering his mouth to muffle his laughter. As he was walking out, he tripped over something, causing a loud noise to fill the room. Pidge flinched at the loud noise and Lance's impact with the floor. Pidge turned to see if he had awoken either of you. Surely enough Keith was awake, holding a knife up in a defensive manner. Keith lowered his knife when he realized it was just Pidge and Lance.

"What the hell are you guys doing in here?" Keith questioned. You were stirring, showing you were waking up. 

"We came in here to wake you guys." Pidge answered. She waltzed up to Keith and pulled up her phone. "And this too." Pidge showed Keith the various pictures of you two sleeping. Keith's face became red of embarrassment and anger quickly. Pidge already booked it out of the room. 

"Pidge! You better delete those right now!" Keith shouted, chasing after Pidge. You had woken up, ascending from where you rested. You looked around, getting a short glimpse of a wheezing Lance on the floor. 

You sighed, not even wanting to know.

- -

Pidge

Situation: PIdge gets really cold, then realizes you took all the blankets. 

-

Pidge shivered for what it seemed like the twentieth time already. She refused to open her eyes, trying her best to just fall asleep. She then remembered you were laying next to hear, sleeping peacefully. She didn't know how you were doing it, but she need some warmth. 

"[Y/N], can you like..hug me or something?" No responce. This caused Pidge to open her eyes, discovering she was one, not covered with a blanket, and two, you weren't lying next to her. Pidge sat up, looking around room for your presence. A small peek of blanket hanging caught Pidge's ocular. She glanced up to see you floating sound asleep with the blanket still covering you. 

"Are you fucking- [Y/N] WHAT THE FUCK?!" Pidge's shouting resulted in you jolting awake and plummeting to the floor. You groaned at the impact, sitting up. You turned to meet eyes with Pidge, your slightly messy [h/c] hair getting in the way. 

"Pidge, why did you yell?" 

"Because you were floating about while I was freezing to death." 

You coughed, "Technically you wouldn't freeze to death-" 

"It's too early to deal with your shit." Pidge interrupted. "Do you understand the purpose of sleeping together." 

"Sorry Pidge. I'm still getting a handle on these new abilities." You apologized. Pidge sighed, helping you up. 

"Sorry for yelling, can we go back to sleep now?" You giggled, wrapping both you and Pidge in the blanket. 

"Of course Pidgey." 

- -

Hunk

Situation: Hunk can't sleep. 

-

Hunk sat in the bed, looking at the walls. It was again another sleepless night for the paladin. He didn't know why he couldn't sleep, he just couldn't. He breathed out a calm breath, glancing over at your snoozing body. 

You were sleeping peacefully, your [h/l] [h/c] strands spread on your pillow. You were breathing softly with your body facing the wall next to you. Hunk couldn't help but smile. You looked so at peace with the world. You had to be having a great dream. 

You stirred slightly, growing a small grin on your face. Flowers started to bloom around your resting body. Hunk wanted to join you in your merry slumber, he wanted to be a part of your dream. 

He lied next you, carefully wrapping his arms around your waist. Your body was warm with glee, letting your vines wrap around Hunk slightly. Hunk smiled at the gentle vines, before falling asleep. 

- -

Shiro

Situation: You can't sleep, and it's keeping Shiro up. 

-

"Just try to sleep [Y/N]." Shiro groaned, his voice muffled by a pillow. 

"I've already told you Shiro, I can't sleep. So, you rest and not let me disturb you." Shiro groaned again in reply. 

"I can't sleep knowing you can't sleep." 

"Now you're just being stubborn." Shiro moved to where his head was laying in your lap, looking up you. You glanced down, giving Shiro a tender smile. You bent down and pressed a kiss to his lips then forehead. "Sleep well, my handsome warrior." You let Shiro rest in your lap, continuing to play with your light. Shiro had then drifted off to sleep, smiling and thinking of you.