thirty two.

A/N: I would like to inform you that I'm writing this at 7 in the morning. I feel asleep at 9pm last night, woke up at 1am, stayed up a bit because I needed a drink, and now I'm proceeding to stay up so I can get my sleeping schedule back on schedule. God kill me. 

Morning kisses.

- -

Lance

-

You're resting body stirred as you felt lips tickle your skin. You were awake, but you refused to open your eyes.

"[Y/N]," Lance whispered against your cheek, placing a kiss right after. "It's time to get up."

You moaned and shook your head, turning your body away from your boyfriend.

"[Y/N]," Lance sighed. He pulled your body close to his. "You gotta get up."

"Five more minutes." You groaned, getting comfortable under the covers once again.

"[Y/N].." Lance drug out.

"Lance.." You mocked back. Lance rolled his eyes as he started peppering your face with tiny kisses. You groaned and tried to get your face away from his kisses.

"Wake up, [Y/N]." Lance hummed, resting his face in the crook of your neck. You sighed, finally peeking your eyes open.

"Fine." You spoke.

- -

Keith

-

Keith stared at your resting body in awe. He didn't want to disturb your slumber, but the wake up alarm had already told him to.

He was honestly surprised the alarm didn't wake you in the first place.

He let his hand gently caress your face, his lips smiling softly. He inched closer to you and pressed kiss to your nose. Your body moved slightly from the contact. He pressed a kiss to your cheek, and you moved again.

"[Y/N]," Keith whispered with his raspy morning voice. "[Y/N].."

Your body adjusted and you snuggled into the covers.

Keith sighed and placed a lazy kiss to your lips. "Princess~.."

Your eyes peered open. "What." You spoke sleepily.

Keith chuckled. "I knew you'd respond if I said that."

"Fuck you I'm going back to sleep."

"[Y/N] get the fuck up."

"No fuck you."

- -

Pidge

-

Your body naturally started to stretch out as your eyes opened. You groaned as you felt your body pop. You sighed and sunk right back into mattress.

You turned to see Pidge sleeping peacefully next to you. You couldn't help but smile at your adorable small girlfriend.

You checked the digital clock for the time and breathed out. Breakfast was in ten minutes.