twenty nine.

A/N: I'm sorry I haven't been posting much, I've been going back and forth with motivation to write. And I'm also insanely excited for season three. I'm still trying to gather up different scenarios for different chapters, because I don't want this story to have a solid plot line like what I'm doing right now, so don't be afraid to request certain things. Hopefully I can find the motivation to keep writing this, I know it's there somewhere. 

Your time on the planet and when you get rescued.

- -

Luckily for [H/G/F] and [L/G/F], their time on their planet was relatively peaceful and short.

They were taken in by the Mallus, which were the natives of the planet. They were kind and generous, helped clean and patch up the girls' wounds, and even gave them a nice little hut to stay in.

But the best thing about that planet was that at night, in the Mallus little village, they would gather around a huge fire to end the day.

It seemed like your normal, everyday bonfire, but whenever Gawna -- the old lady who was the leader of the Mallus -- began to tell her people stories, it would turn into the most fulfilling thing both [H/G/F] and [L/G/F] had ever experienced.

The children sat with their parents and people started to quiet down to listen to their leader's words.

[H/G/F] and [L/G/F] sat with some of the children in the same attire as the natives. It was a comfortable and breezy outfit. The children also played with the girls hair, tying it in weirdly cute styles.

"Tonight," Gawna spoke. "We tell the story of the our universe's greatest heroes."

Gawna turned to the fire and threw a powder into it, making the flame rise up to the sky. Everybody watched as the flames began to bend in different shapes.

In the fire, the flames showed an image of Voltron. The girls were astonished by the flames, but felt a wave of sadness right after.

They wondered if they were ever going to be reunited with their friends, and their boyfriends. For all they know everyone could be dead.

"Voltron is known to be the greatest weapon, used to protect all of those who cannot defend themselves from the evils of the universe." Gawna told. "It was kept hidden for ten thousand years, giving the evil emperor Zarkon his chance to take over the universe."

Gawna threw in another handful of powder and the flame showed Voltron crumpling and Zarkon rising. The Mallus glared at the flame as if it were threatening them.

"But, the universe's call for help was answered, and returned Voltron back into our hopes!" She motioned the fire up and the flames seemed to reach the sky. The crowd gasped and awed at the dancing flames, cheering right after.

[L/G/F] smiled as the children around her giggled and the natives yelled in excitement. [H/G/F] was laughing along with the kids, her eyes glowing in the flames. Little patches of flowers started to grow around her and the children were very intrigued by them.

Gawna was done telling her story for the night, so everybody either stayed by the fire or went off to rest. A lot of the parents came by the girls retrieve their children.

"But Mama!" One child cried. "I'm not done braiding [H/G/F]'s hair!"

"You can braid it in the morning, Luna." [H/G/F] reassured.

Luna looked back at [H/G/F] and puffed out her cheeks and folding her arms together. "Fine." She pouted.

[H/G/F] giggled and pressed a kiss to Luna's head, making the toddler laugh before walking away with her mother.