fifteen.

What the Galra do to you/How the guys react.

- -

Lance

-

Lance sat next to Hunk, tapping his foot like a maniac. You had been gone for about half an hour now, it couldn't have taken you that long to find some kid's parents. Shiro and Allura had gone out to find you, which was taking awhile too. Altogether Lance was getting really impatient and worried.

"What's with you?" Keith asked, looking over at Lance.

"Doesn't it bother you that your sister has been out for his long trying to find some kid's parents?" Lance questioned him.

"Hey a lot happened in that battle, it's not like you even tried to help out with it." Keith retorted.

"Oh like you would do the same mister-"

"You two stop arguing this instant." Allura cut both of them off. All eyes turned to her as she entered in with Shiro. "[Y/N] is missing."

"Wait what?" Keith spoke.

"What do you mean she's missing?" Lance added.

"I mean there is no sign of her on this planet." Allura answered.

"Also, that kid she was helping out wasn't even a citizen of this planet." Shiro added. Everyone's eyes turned to the screen as it pulled up something.

"She was kidnapped, and is on a Galra ship." Allura stated.

"Well we have to go save her! Who knows what they'll do to her." Lance exclaimed in worry.

"We can't just rush in like that Lance." Shiro said. Lance turned to him and got chest to chest with him.

"Listen here Shiro, I'm speaking for both me and Keith. [Y/N] is very important to us, for Keith being his sister, and me being my girlfriend. Now for me, I'm not going to let anything hold me back from saving [Y/N]. And if something does happen to her, I will not be happy." His tone was serious, it sent shivers down mostly everyone's spines.

"Well you're lucky there Lance, because I have a plan." Allura spoke.

//

Your eyes fluttered open and you immediately felt straining on your wrists and ankles. When your vision cleared you realized that you were chained up to the wall. You looked around the room, seeing there were Galra soldiers guarding around the room.

"Where am I...?" You mumbled, your voice hoarse.

"You, my child, are home." You heard a raspy voice speak. You turned your head towards the voice. Your eyes meet with a hunched figure walking towards you. You were confused by the term 'home'. What did the mean by 'home'?

"Home? No, who are you? Where am I? What are these chains? Where's Lance-"

"Hush. Your questions waste your breaths. You wouldn't want to run out of them would you?" They questioned you.

"Answer my damn questions you hag." You growled. You were getting very mad and frustrated at this point. The only thing you remember was helping that kid find their parents. Did that even turn out right? How the hell did it lead to you being chained up to the wall?

"Hm, I don't like your tone. But I will answer you this." They looked up at you, their glowing yellow eyes showing clearly. "You share blood with a human, even though that is not your true form. I am here to show you who really are, to help you embrace it." They moved forward placing their hands one both sides of your face. "Now, let me remove your makeup, so I can see who your really are, [Y/N]."