thirty.

A/N: I'm gonna try to make this as fluffy and heart wrenching as possible, because it's 1 AM here when I'm writing this.

When you reunite.

- -

Lance

-

Whenever they found you and [H/G/F], they had yet to find: [S/G/F], [P/G/F], [K/G/F], Lance, and Hunk.

It was pretty stressful that you guys had not found anyone else yet, but you nearly leaped out of your skin whenever they found Lance and Hunk.

You waited with anticipation for Lance to enter the ship, shaking to your core.

Keith had touched your shoulder and startled you. You leaped around and almost hit him, but he caught your hand before you could.

"Sis," He let go of your hand and put both of his on your shoulder. "Calm down."

"I know, I know! It's just.." You trailed off, sighing. "Last time we talked we argued, and that could've been the last time we ever saw each other."

Keith sighed and pulled you in for a quick sibling hug. You relaxed and hugged back.

"Do you think he's still mad at me?" You asked.

"I doubt it." Keith answered. "But if he is, I'll kill him for you."

You chuckled slightly into your brother's chest. "Thanks, bro."

A few minutes passed, and Lance and Hunk came into view. Your body just took over and before you knew it you ran into Lance's arms. Lance ran to you as well, because he easily swept you off the ground. You wrapped your arms around his neck and he held you up by your waist. Your head was buried into the crook of his next, and you never knew you could miss his scent so much.

"I'm so sorry.." You started to sob.

"Babe don't cry." Lance chuckled, holding you close.

"I shouldn't have been so stubborn. If I knew we were going to be separated like that I would've apologized before-"

"It's not your fault, [Y/N]." He pulled back away from the hug and p laced his forehead against yours. He still held you up with one arm while his hand went to wipe your falling tears. "We were both stubborn and stupid, okay? And if I could go back, I wouldn't have argued with you that day."

Lance then put you back on the ground and held you from there. You looked up at him as he continued. "The entire time I was on that planet, I wondered if you were okay, and I prayed that nothing horrible would happen to you. And nothing did, right?"

His hand rested on your cheek and you smiled at him. "Nothing too bad. I just got to fight this big sea monster and it gave [H/G/F] a nasty cut, but nothing too bad."

"What?!" Lance shouted. "On your own?!"

"What? Did you think I couldn't?" You questioned.

"No," Lance breathed out. "I just think that the sea creature I fought was bigger."

"Pfft! I doubt that!" You challenged. Lance chuckled and pecked your lips. It caught you off guard, but you sure missed kissing this dork.

"I'm never gonna let you get swallowed up the void of space ever again." He promised.

You giggled and replied, "I think that's the most romantic thing you've ever said to me."

- -

Keith

-

The girls had pulled into their parking deck. The castle had already flown off far away from that planet. You never felt more joyed to go through a worm hole in your entire life.