twenty eight.

A/N: I'm sorry if most of you guys thought I was going to cancel this book. You just got pranked bro.

Oh I love angst!! And this is still going to be in [?/?/?] style because of the distinct plot line atm.

Where you landed.

- -

[L/G/F] and [H/G/F] darted towards a planet that looked a lot like Earth. They didn't think much of it, all they did was scream and pray that they didn't die on impact.

Their bikes weren't responding, so it increased their chance of death by a lot.

They entered the atmosphere of the planet and they were angled right at a water source. They didn't notice it at first, but they definitely noticed it whenever they hit the water.

[L/G/F] shook to consciousness whenever she hit the water. She jerked around to get a better look at her surroundings. She looked down to see that [H/G/F] was trapped down at the bottom of the lake. Her bike lodged her in-between two rocks.

[L/G/F] swam straight down and pulled the other's bike loose.

[H/G/F] hissed as the bike cut her thigh. A streak of red shown on her thigh where a piece of her suit once was. Blood started to float up from it spilling from her thigh.

[L/G/F] took [H/G/F] out from the rocks and started to drag her up to the surface.

About fifty yards away, a large aqua creature was getting an excellent scent of the blood. The animal was already darting over to the prey to consume his daily snack.

[L/G/F] was close to the surface, slowly losing oxygen. [H/G/F] was doing her best to swim after with her leg being in utter pain.

[H/G/F] looked behind her for just a brief second and her eyes went wide. The lake creature was racing towards them with great speed. [H/G/F] twisted around and started to shove [L/G/F] up to the surface faster.

[L/G/F] looked back at her, confused as to why she was shoving more. [H/G/F] pointed behind her to show the enormous beast swimming towards them. [L/G/F] eyes grew wide as well.

She grabbed [H/G/F] by the wrist and flung her up to the surface. She pushed her body towards the shore. [L/G/F] came up as well, looking straight at [H/G/F].

"Get to the shore! I'll fight off this thing." [L/G/F] instructed.

"[L/G/F] wait-!" [L/G/F] already dived back down into the water. [H/G/F] cursed under her breath before started to swim to the shore.

[L/G/F] pulled out her swords and gave the large fish a challenging look.

She would've said something like: "Come on over here! I'll turn you into seafood!" But that would've been difficult since she didn't have her helmet on to give her proper oxygen.

The water creature snarled back in reply, probably saying: "How dare you take my snack!"

The creature barreled towards [L/G/F]. When it got close to her, she cut the animal's nose. It was difficult to fight in the water. It slowed [L/G/F] down, but the living thing before was as fast as lightning in it.

The cut made the creature back off a couple of yards, so [L/G/F] commenced to swim to the shore. The creature darted its neck around and growled at its prey trying to escape.

[L/G/F] made it back up to the surface, gasping for air.

"[L/G/F]!" [H/G/F] called out. [L/G/F] swam towards her, ignoring the fact that the carnivorous fish was right behind her.