thirteen.

You join/save them in a fight.

- -

Lance

Situation: Lance, and Keith, don't think you're not ready to join them in a fight, and you prove them wrong.

-

You tried your best not to pop a vein as the two men in your life bickered before you. Both your brother and Lance were trying to convince you you weren't ready to get into a real fight.

"I've told you for the hundreth time now that I can do this. I can fight." You argued, a stinging tone coming from your throat.

"And what if you get hurt?" Keith retorted.

"I, we don't want you getting hurt." Lance added.

"I will not. I've already had this meaningless argument once, and I'm not having it again." You finished. You pushed yourself through both of them and making your way down the halls. The team went after you, worried that you would get caught up in trouble.

Lance was the first to notice a bunch of Galra soldiers charged up behind you.

"[Y/N]!" He screamed out. You quickly reacted, turning around - pulling out your katanas - and cutting a soldier in half. Lance and the others stared at you in utter shock as you handled the enemies all by yourself.

You finished off all of the soldiers, quickly cleaning off your blades, placing them back in their holsters. You turned back to the others, giggling mentally at their shocked faces.

"Is there something you wanted to say, boys?" You questioned them, mostly directing it towards Keith and Lance.

"I have such, an awesome girlfriend..." You heard Lance say, giggling.

"Of course you do Lancey." You replied, turning around and continuing to walk down the hall. This time the guys caught up to you, most praising you for the awesome skills you obtained.

- -

Keith

Situation: You save Keith from legit getting his head cut off.

-

You slinged your circular blade all around the room, killing and knocking out a bunch of Galra soldiers. You wiped sweat away from your forehead as you looked over to your boyfriend, seeing him kill the remaining Galra soldiers.

"Okay, now that those guys are out of the way," You placed your blade in the holster that rested on your hip. "Shall we continue?" Keith nodded, and resumed walking with you.

You two were searching for some prisoners that were in this ship that you two were in, and you guys were constantly getting ambushed.

"How much farther do we have to go?" You asked, walking next to Keith.

"Not much farther." He responded.

As you two continued to walk, you heard rustling from around. Your eyes shot around the walls, looking for what it was. Suddenly, a Galra soldier jumped in front of you. You watched as the readied to swing the dagger at Keith's head, before your battle instincts kicked in and you inserted your sharp circular blade into the Galra's head.

Keith had turned around at this point, eyes wide in shock. You pulled your weapon from the Galra's head and let their body fall to the floor.

You two made eye contact, not really saying anything.

"Thanks." Keith said.

"No problem." You replied.

- -