twenty six.

A/N: Lol who's ready for a multiple part mini series for Season Two?!? I'm sorry I couldn't publish this later, but now that everything is out of the way and the emotional season two has been released, it's time to start writing again!

You two fight and they make you cry.

- -

Lance

Situation: Lance is homesick, you try to comfort him and things go downhill.

-

You were all sitting in the dining hall, eating breakfast before a long day of training. Everyone was there, except for Lance.

"Hey [Y/N]," Keith called out. "Where's Lance?"

You shrugged, taking some food into your mouth. "He's probably still sleeping."

"Well we can't have a paladin sleeping all day." Allura stated, eating some space goo as well. "Can you go wake him up, [Y/N]?"

You groaned and got up from your seat, leaving the dining hall to go wake up your boyfriend.

When you arrived to the bedroom, you knocked on the door first to see if he'd get up.

"Lance," You spoke. "Come on, get up. We have to train today, you can't just slack off."

"Go away." Lance groaned from inside his room. Your eyebrow twitched before you entered the room.

"Lance, I don't have time for this." You ran a hand through your hair, slightly glaring at Lance. He was curled up in his bed facing away from you.

"Lance.." You whispered. You walked over to the bed and sat next to him. "What's wrong?"

He was silent but he eventually whispered, "I want to go home.."

You breathed out, looking away from him. "I know, but we can't be homesick right now. Allura is going to be on both of our asses if you don't get up." He still laid there, not moving an inch. You growled under your breath before going over to him and ripping his covers off. You will admit that the action was not needed at this moment, in fact you would've been comforting Lance in this situation, but Allura had been on all of your asses for not training as hard as you must to defend the universe.

"Lance," You breathed. "Just get up okay? We can talk about this later-"

"No." Lance stated. He stood up and got in your face, you responding the same way.

"Why are you acting selfish all of a sudden?! I haven't seen my family in months maybe even a year now?! You don't know what it's like!" Lance pointed.

"Shut up Lance!" You yelled back. "I'm not acting selfish! I miss my family too you know!"

"You don't have a family [Y/N]!" Lance argued. Lance was about to add something but he was cut off with a hard, cold slap to his face. His eyes were wide and he turned back to see you try to contain your Galra transformation. Your head was bowed, you clenched your teeth, and you stifled out cries. You brought your head up and Lance saw your teary yellow eyes.

"I did have a family, you asshole." You cried. You pushed him aside roughly and barged out of the room. A couple of the girls happened to hear the yelling and came down to see what was going on.

"[Y/N]," [H/G/F] spoke. "What's wrong-?" You pushed them out of the way as well. You'd have to excuse yourself for the day, for you would be too unstable to practice.

[H/G/F] and [P/G/F] watched in shock as you rushed away from them. A dark aura was coming off of you, something even Zarkon would've been scared of.