twenty five.

You two try to have private time in the lions. The lions don't like it.

- -

Lance

-

You and Lance were casually chatting in the blue lion. Lance wanted some alone time with you, but he also had to train. So he picked you up and started flying around for a good 5 minutes before he parked not too far from the castle.

You were sitting on Lance's lap, him straddling your hips. You two were smiling at each other like idiots, pecking lips occasionally.

"You're such a tease." Lance chuckled.

"Why, are you complaining?" You giggled back in reply.

"I'm not." He cut off your giggling with a soft kiss. He pulled you closer in his lap and deepened the kiss. One of your arms was draped over his shoulder, while your free hand entangled itself in his brown locks. Lance slipped his tongue into your mouth, causing you to mewl. His hands lowered to your ass, gripping it. This made you launch up slightly, but Lance held you down.

Lance moved away from your lips and started to trail kisses from your jaw down to your neck. Your face was as red as a cherry, panting slightly from the pleasure. Lance's hand started to snake up under your shirt, getting almost too close to your chest.

When things were about to get carried away, a low growl erupted around you. It didn't come from either of you though. Neither of you questioned it and continued your make out session.

This time, a loud growl came from the throat of the lion. Lance immediately stopped what he was doing, leaving you confused.

"Um, Lance?"

"I think we should leave before Blue gets too angry."

- -

Keith

-

You stifled a moan as Keith continued to suck on a sensitive part of your neck. You were angled perfectly for him to do this, and you gripped his shoulder as he did. It was a bit uncomfortable since you were doing it in the cockpit of the red lion, but it didn't really matter.

You adjusted slightly, making Keith groan. You felt him graze his teeth over your skin. You winced slightly as he bite gently into the surface. He quickly liked over the skin.

"Keith.." You whimpered.

"Shh.." He hushed, continuing his actions. You bit your lip as a way to muffle your erotic noises. Keith's hands were rubbing all over your back. You were gradually in need of more pleasure.

But before you could say anything, there was a rumble in the lion. You both stopped and looked around the ship.

"Um.." You hummed. Another rumble shook the lion.

"Goddamn it." Keith cursed.

"What?"

"My lion is such a cockblock." Keith stated, before standing up and exiting the ship with you following behind.

- -

Pidge

-

"You gotta be quiet, Pidge." You whispered, licking at the younger girl's neck.

"[Y/N]." Pidge whined. "We really shouldn't be doing this. We have to train." You giggled and smirked at the sound of your partner's whines.

"Oh don't worry Pidge," You let your teeth graze over a sensitive spot. "As long as you like it, I'm not gonna stop."