three.

You hang out with them.

- -

Lance

Situation: He tries to teach you how to use his gun.

-

"Okay. Hold it firmly and keep both eyes open." Lance instructed, adjusting your body into the correct stance.

"Are you sure this is safe Lance?" You asked, keeping the stance up.

"Of course it is. There's nothing wrong with me teaching you to shoot a gun." He replied. You shrugged before focusing your eyes back onto the dummy that stood in front of you.

"Alright. On my count, shoot." He told you. You nodded and focused on shooting the target.

"3..2..."

Keith had then entered the training room, confused as to what he was seeing.

"[Y/N]..what are you-?"

"Oh hey, bro!"

"NOW!" Before you knew it you shot the gun out of instinct, not focusing at all. You had flown backward from the knockback of the shot. You were sent straight into the wall.

"[Y/N]!" Both Keith and Lance shouted out before running over to your figure. Your vision was dizzy for a moment before it cleared up.

"[Y/N]! Are you okay?" Lance asked you.

"Idiot! You got my sister hurt because of one of your dumb ideas!" Keith argued.

"No! It's your fault! You distracted her from shooting!" Lance retorted.

"Guys..."

"Why are you two even together right now?! You didn't force her to hang out with you did you?!"

"No! She just wanted to hang out with me because I am cool!"

"Guys!" You yelled out, interrupting the two from arguing. "Keith, I asked Lance if he could help me with some shooting practice. And I only have a slight headache. No harm done." Keith growled before pulling you up to your feet.

"Come on, let's go to the kitchen and get you an ice pack," Keith told you, leading you out of the training room.

You turned back, mouthing the words, 'We'll continue later.' Lance smiled back in reply.

- -

Keith

Situation: Keith tries to duel you.

-

"Are you sure you want to do this?" You asked the clearly pumped boy that was throwing practice punches in front of you.

"Positive. You said you were strong, a skilled fighter. I want to see what you can do." Keith replied. You sighed, rolling your eyes as well. You finished wrapping your fists in bandages and pulled your [h/l] [h/c] hair into a ponytail.

"On your go, your highness." Keith teased. You growled at him before lunging at your opponent, throwing the first punch. Keith dodged it just in time. He tried to trip you as his move, which you dodged easily. Keith tried to throw a punch, but you caught it. You held onto his fist tightly before flipping him over you and onto the ground.

What you two didn't know was that the others were watching this from the main room.

With you still having a strong grip on his hand, you pulled him into an arm lock. You swore you heard something pop, causing Keith to grunt in pain.