six.

When you have your first kiss.

- -

Lance

Situation: Lance "claims you" by kissing you in front of everybody.

-

Ever since you and Lance told the team of your relationship, they'd begun to flirt with you in a joking way. You of course knew it was a joke, but Lance didn't.

You were at least happy that Keith was being mature enough to stay out of their childish acts.

"[Y/N]!" Hunk called out, walking towards you while you were eating. "Mind if we sit next to you?" You were confused at the 'we' part until you noticed Pidge appearing beside you as well. You sighed and agreed to let them sit next to you.

"How long are you guys gonna keep this up?" You asked them.

"Not until Lance snaps. It'll be funny." Pidge explained, taking some food into her mouth. You sighed once again, continuing to eat your food.

Lance soon happily waltzed in, but stopped when he say his two teammates sitting next to you. You three were caught up in your own little conversation. Lance had noticed how his teammates seemed to have "taken you away" from him. He was getting pretty tired of it.

Lance had walked, standing in between you and Hunk. "Excuse me, do you mind letting me sit next to my girlfriend?" Hunk looked up swallowing his food.

"Never interrupt a man from his eating." Hunk simply stated, causing you to hold back a laugh. Lance growled before looking over at Pidge.

"Pidge, will you let me-"

"I'm busy eating as well." Pidge stated as well. Lance growled even more.

"Come on guys! It's not that much of an effort to scoot over." Lance argued.

"It is if you're eating.." Pidge mumbled.

Lance had had it. He snapped.

"I don't know what it is, but you guys are pissing me off!" Lance exclaimed.

"Lance-"

"No! Stop trying to [Y/N] away from me!" He honestly sounded like a stubborn little child who didn't get the toy he wanted at the toy store, but he wanted his [Y/N].

You had stood so you could try to attempt to calm Lance down.

"Lance, calm down for a sec-"

"No." He interrupted before slamming his lips onto yours. You squeaked slightly at the sudden connection. Lance then pulled away, snaking his arms around your waist to hold you close. "You're mine." He whispered in your ear, adding more of a blush to your face.

Everyone was staring wide eyed and you didn't dare to make eye contact with anyone after what had just happened.

- -

Keith

Situation: Keith sneaks a kiss on you in the middle of dinner.

-

You all sat the dinner table, everyone being a part of different conversations. You weren't apart of any conversations in particular. You mostly focused on eating your green slime.

Keith noticed how quiet you were being. And being the concerned boyfriend that he is, he decided to check up on you.

"Hey, [Y/N]." He whispered. Your head perked up when you heard your name. You looked over at Keith.