twelve.

You two cuddle.

- -

Lance

Situation: Lance is a huge cuddler. He will wrap his entire body around you.

-

You laid on the couch sleeping, since you happened to crash there because you were so tired. You were happily and peacefully sleeping.

Lance had come in, seeing you resting like so. His first thoughts were of how adorable you looked. Little drips of drool would come from your mouth as you were in your peaceful slumber. You looked so peaceful that Lance wanted to join you.

So he did. He went over to where you laid and scooted you in some. He was trying to do it as gentle and quiet as he could to not wake you. But you did, and when you did you were very confused.

"Lance..?" You asked, rubbing your eyes as you sat up. Lance laid down next to you, slowly pulling you down.

"Shh babe, it's okay. I didn't mean to wake you, you can go back to sleep." He hummed. You yawned in reply before cuddling up next to him, and he did the same.

Lance's face rested in your hair, smelling in the sweet scent of it. And you rested your face near his chest, feeling protection as if it could guard you from any form of danger.

You adjusted to where Lance's arms and legs wrap around, well his legs tangling with yours to be exact. You smiled slightly at the comfort and love you two were sharing. You guys were having a "bonding moment" as your brother would say. And it was a peaceful, loving bonding moment.

"I love you.." Lance whispered, kissing your head. You smiled and nuzzled against his chest.

"I love you too..." You mumbled, before drifting off to sleep with him.

- -

Keith

Situation: He's an awkward cuddler. Poor thing doesn't know what to do.

-

"Okay, look Keith it's simple. Wrap your arms around me.." You instructed, leading him to the instruction. "Then pull me closer." He did as told. "Now lay down." Keith laid down with you in his arms, but it just ended up being you laying on top of him weirdly and shit.

You groaned as you got off of him and pulled him up. You had been trying to teach your oblivious boyfriend how to cuddle. You didn't know why it was so complicated, it was just cuddling.

"Come on, Keith.." You whined, running your hands through your [h/c] hair.

"Sorry [Y/N], I just, can't do it." Keith apologized, folding his arms. You sighed before and idea came into head. You turned around fixing your hair slightly.

"Well, I guess I can just ask Shiro to cuddle me then." That seemed to have done the trick because before you knew it Keith had pulled you down onto the bed, embracing you in a hug. You giggled as you hugged back.

You laid on top of him in a comfortable position, and he laid comfortable as well. You breathed out as your head rested in the crook of his neck. You breathed in his scent and smiled, finally relaxing.

"Am I doing it?" You heard Keith ask, causing you to giggle.

"Yes Keith, you're cuddling." You answered. You heard him mumble a yes before going quiet so you two could enjoy each other's presence in peace.

- -

Pidge

Situation: You legit have to beg Pidge to cuddle you.