twenty three.

When you have embarrassing scars you don't want to show.

- -

Lance

Situation: On your neck.

-

You pulled up your shirt up over your head. You dropped the article of clothing to the ground and went to go look for one that would be more comfortable to sleep in.

In the process of looking, you were pulling your [h/l] hair up for the night. Your hair was greasy and smooth from being too busy to bathe, but you'd do that in the morning. Your sports bra was clung tightly to your chest, acting almost like a binder for you.

You eventually found a shirt that would be good for the night, but as you were about to slip it on, the door to the bedroom opened.

You jerked around and met with a wide eyed Lance. You squeaked and so did he. You sighed, thankful that you weren't completely naked.

"Fucking hell Lance," You groaned, slipping your shirt on. "Ever heard of knocking?"

"Sorry babe.." He apologized, closing the door behind him.

The two were silent from then on, only sharing a few glances. The two were tired from the long day of training and work. The both just needed some calm sleep without interruption.

But one thing was keeping Lance's mind away from sleep. He kept focusing on you. He didn't know why, but there was something different. Something he hadn't noticed before. His eyes wandered all over your body, in search of the indifferent aspect.

His eyes ended up falling onto a small thick streak across the back of your neck. It easily stood out from your [s/c] flesh. Small strands of your [h/c] locks were falling over it.

"Hey [Y/N].." He spoke out in a whisper. You turned towards him, a questionable look on your face.

"Yeah Lance?"

"What's on the back of your neck?" He asked. You felt something crawl up the back of your throat. Your eyes went wide and you immediately placed your hand on the back of your neck. The painful memory caused tears to well up in your [e/c] orbs. Lance quickly sprang up from the bed, pulling you into a hug.

"I-I'm sorry [Y/N]," Lance whispered. "I shouldn't've asked."

"N-No.." You choked. You felt Lance pick you up to hold you closer. You wrapped your arms around his neck to embrace him as well. "It's fine."

You felt lips gently press themselves to your neck, and soft inhale and exhales to breathe in your lovely scent. Soft hands brushed over your scar, petting it almost. A bright blush rose to your cheeks as the two of you continued to hug.

"I love you, Chica~..."

"I love you too, Lance..."

- -

Keith

Situation: On your back.

-

You pulled your fist back before flying it to the punching dummy once again. Your fist were bandaged up and your body was in constant movement as you fought the dummy. Beads of sweat raced down your face, and soaked your clothes. Your sports tank top and bra were starting to get insanely uncomfortable and sticky. But that didn't stop you from beating the shit out that dummy.

You panted heavily and continued your actions. Your [h/l] [h/c] hair was pulled up and was bouncing with you. You punched the dummy once more and it busted open. Not too much, but just enough to where the innards of it were pouring out. Your body halted to a stop as you watched blurry innards pour out.