seventeen.

Aftermath of the kidnapping.

- -

Lance

Situation: Everyone is shocked that you're a Galra, but you want to keep your identity as a human.

-

"How did they turn you into a Galra?" Pidge questioned, looking over your new physique. You shrugged, not knowing the answer either way.

"I think she's the only good lookin' Galra in the universe." Lance flirted, causing you to blush.

"Shut up.." You replied shyly. "It's not like I even like this."

"We'll be searching for a way to remove this. There could also be a possibility that's it's only temperamental." Allura explained. You hoped she was right, you didn't want to hold this fake identity for the rest of your life. You then thought back onto what Haggar had said.

You, my child, are home.

You share blood with a human, even though that is not your true form.

What if the old witch was right? What if this really was who [Y/N] was. You shook your head at the thoughts. You were human, you had to be. Keith was human, and you're related to him, he's your brother. Then again she did say that despite the fact that you share the same blood with a human, that wasn't who you really were.

All of the 'what ifs' were driving you insane. It killed you that you had not a single hint to an answer. Even if the answer barely even answered the question, it would still be good enough for you.

"Lance, could escort [Y/N] to her room? She needs her rest." Allura asked. Lance agreed and began to lead you to your room. His hand rested on your lower back, giving you a concern look.

"Babe, you alright?" You glanced over at Lance before stopping in your tracks. Tears started to well up in your yellow eyes.

"Lance, would..would you still love me if I was like this for the rest of my life?" Lance was dismayed by your question. He stood in front of you, taking ahold of your soft hands. He placed them to his lips and kissed them tenderly.

"[Y/N], I don't care what species, heritage, belief, likes or dislikes you have within you. What I love about you is your caring, beautiful personality. You're the reason I wake up everyday. You're the reason I have a stupid smile across my face most of the time. I can never stop thinking about how happy you make me. I can't stop thinking about lucky of a man I am to be able to call you mine, my beautiful (1)la dama. (2)Te amo tanto bebé." You were flustered to the brink of red that could fill your face. If Lance said one more touching thing you'd be a goner.

"Plus," Lance breathed. "I get to have all of this." You suddenly felt two large grab a handful of your ass. You squealed, jumping into Lance. He gave you his signature smirk as you pounded your fists on his chest.

"Damn it Lance!" You exclaimed. Lance chuckled in reply, moving one hand away from your bottom to tilt you head up. He placed his warm lips to your soft ones, captivating you into the lip lock for a few seconds. He pulled away, placing his forehead to yours.

"Don't let anyone, not even yourself think I would never love you." He told you. You smiled, kissing his jaw and nodding.

"Of course Lance.."

- -

Keith

Situation: You start to give up on a lot of things since you lost something so important to you.