HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Author Sensei: Happy New Year everybody! I hope you all have a wonderful and safe New Year! And so does everybody else.

The Voltron crew: HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Lance: Do you think the person reading this is blushing madly right now??

Keith: I don't think anyone would blush at the sight of you.

Lance: Hey!

Pidge: Only out of embarrassment.

Lance: Not helping!

Author Sensei: Okay, okay you guys calm down. I think we should give the reader some words of encouragement for this coming year.

Allura: Oh! Oh! Me first!

Author Sensei: Okay Allura.

Allura: Alright. *turns to face you* I don't know how you Earthlings celebrate this holiday, but it seems that it sets you all up for a new goal in life, and I do hope you achieve that goal of yours.

Coran: Or goals!

Allura: Yes! It's also good to have multiple goals!

Coran: Like growing the best mustache~.

Everyone else: ....

Coran: Or.. maybe not?

Author Sensei: Anyways.. Who's next?

Lance: *raises hand* I'll go!

Author Sensei: Alright.

Lance: Ahem. *takes your hand* Espero ser parte de tus metas en el 2017 bebe~

Author Sensei: *glow in eyes* *walks and grabs Lance by the shoulders, shaking him violently* LISTEN HERE YOU FLAT BLUEBERRY THIS ISN'T A CHAPTER WHERE YOU FLIRT WITH THE READER!!

*Shiro prying Author Sensei off of Lance*

Author Sensei: Someone else go before I kill him!

Pidge: Alright, alright we're going!

Everyone: *sighs from relief*

Pidge: Ahem. *looks at you* There are many goals that you have set for yourself and many that will come and go, but hopefully you'll realize that every goal can be beneficial in someway, so make sure you set the right goals.

Author Sensei: *turns away from choking Lance and smiles* That's so sweet Pidge! I knew you were sweet deep down inside.

Pidge: *blushes* Yeah, yeah...

Author Sensei: Okay, next?

Keith: I'll go.

Author Sensei: Ooh! Go on then.

Keith: *breathes out through nose* The only advice I can give you, is make sure you're friends with the right people, and don't hold grudges that aren't meaningful.

Author Sensei: Wow Keith, that's really meaningful. Where'd you get that from?

Keith: *glances over at Lance and blushes* I don't know. It seemed good enough to say.

Author Sensei: *looks back and forth between Keith and Lance, blood slowly starting to drip from nose*

Allura: Author, are you okay?