thirty one.

A/N: When writing this chapter, I do not mean to offend anyone who has ADHD, or anything condition like it. I mean for this to be a comedy only chapter, and if you are offended by me or anyone criticising fidget spinners, then I suggest you skip this chapter.

You all play with a fidget spinner.

- -

Lance

-

"I don't understand." You spoke, letting the small toy spin on your thumb. "What is it supposed to do."

"It's supposed to help with ADHD and things like that." Lance answered.

"I don't think it's helping anything." You replied. "It's just, spinning."

Both of you watched the blue fidget spinner closely.

"Let me try." Lance said. You nodded and handed him the toy.

Lance held it between his fingers and spun the spinner. You guys watched it once more. Still nothing.

"This is boring." You stated. "I could be punching something or making out with you right now."

"Wait," Lance almost choked. "You'd be making out with me right now?"

"Yeah, but we're watching this stupid thing spin on our fingers." You answered.

Both of you were silent as Lance stared at you with a red blush on his face. Lance then threw the fidget spinner aside and tackled your lips with his.

- -

Keith

-

"Hey [Y/N]," Keith spoke. "Look."

You glanced up from cleaning your blade, to see Keith spin a red thing in between his fingers.

When he spun it, it gave you quiet a spook. You jumped slightly and almost dropped your sword. You back up and hissed at it, your eyes turning red and slits becoming thin.

"What the hell is that?" You questioned threateningly.

"Pidge called it a fidget spinner." Keith answered, continuing to spin it.

"Well stop spinning it." You hissed.

"But that's what you're supposed to do with it-"

"Keith Kogane." You spoke sternly, causing Keith to look at you. "Get that contraption away from me or I chuck out of this ship." Keith nervously nodded before leaving you be, whilst spinning the fidget spinner.

- -

Pidge

-

"Dude," You spoke in awe. "I think I'm in heaven."

You were laying flat on the floor of the lab, with a lot of fidget spinners spinning on your body. Pidge was placing and spinning them all over your body. Pidge kept making the fidget spinners, almost mass producing them, so with the extra ones she had for everyone on the ship, she was spinning on your body.