twenty two. (special!)

A/N: In honor of this book hitting 200 votes and over 5k reads, I give you a chapter of gurllll time. Also, I'll be writing it from the different experiences of each girl. Prepare to laugh your ass off in the end. 'Cause I did XD

Key: 

[L/G/F] = Lance's Girlfriend

[K/G/F] = Keith's Girlfriend

[P/G/F] = Pidge's Girlfriend

[H/G/F] = Hunk's Girlfriend

[S/G/F] = Shiro's Girlfriend

Gurl Time

- -

Lance

Situation: You're the type of girl that likes to adventure out and try new things. You basically get way over excited. 

-

"Alright guys! What should we do first?!" You asked in an excited tone. This was the first time you'd ever had a girl's night, so you were very excited. It was just you and the other girlfriends of the paladins. Allura and Pidge had excused themselves from this night so you guys could all just get to know each other. 

"The first thing you should do is lower the volume of your voice." [K/G/F], sighed. Her eyes were closed, which they were most of the time. You didn't know why though. 

"No need to be harsh.." [H/G/F], hushed.

"Well this wasn't exactly how I planned to spend my night." [K/G/F] replied with a sting in her voice. 

"You got a problem?" [P/G/F], questioned. Before anything could rally up, [S/G/F], put a small force field between them. 

"Now, let's all quiet down and relax. Why don't we start with a nice introduction to each other?" [S/G/F] suggested. You all breathed out before nodding in agreement. 

"[Y/N], why don't you start?" 

"Okay! Well, I'm [Y/N], I'm 17 years old, and Keith is my bro." You spoke. [S/G/F] nodded before motioning towards [K/G/F] so she could speak. Her eyes weren't even open, but she still seemed to notice it was her turn. 

"I'm [K/G/F], I'm 17 years old, and I'm the princess of Serpenta." 

"Ooh! You're a princess?" [H/G/F] awed.

"Explains her prissy attitude." [P/G/F] scoffed. You stifled a laugh as you watch [S/G/F] smack her leg as a discipline. Motherly, such a perfect match for Shiro. 

"I'm [P/G/F], I'm 15, and I'm hungry." 

"I'm [H/G/F], I'm 16, and I can make things disappear." 

"I'm [S/G/F], I'm 25, and I can't wait to befriend you guys." 

- -

Keith

Situation: You're the more mature one out of the group. You don't exactly know how to have "fun".

-

"So, what do you guys do for fun?" [H/G/F] asked the group. 

"I like to break stuff." [P/G/F] stated. 

"I don't think Princess Allura would appreciate us destroying the castle." [S/G/F] interfered. You ignored the group's conversation, keeping your eyes closed. You planned on keeping them that way, and you were glad no one was questioning you. It wasn't until [L/G/F] asked you a question.