Chapter 25

Authors note: Sorry no heading picture this time, I didn't make one. My apologies!

I awoke with a small puddle of my own tears on my pillow, and promptly wiping them away didn't make me feel any better. Sitting up in my own bed, I felt tired from the night before. After Jasper left I had so much energy from eating and drinking so much sugar I probably stayed up for another few hours.

Glancing at my alarm clock I'd slept in more than I had liked to. It was already ten in the morning and to be honest I'm such an early morning girl. It's nice and bliss on the weekend where you can wake up early and sort of do what you like. My parents work weekends too so I basically had the place to myself as long as Chris went out.

Climbing out of bed, my legs felt stiff. I'd worn my skinny jeans all night and now my legs felt terrible. Craning my neck from side to side, I felt my phone buzz in my pocket.

Hey Sweet Pea! Jasper, duh. Running my hands through my messy hair and putting on more comfortable day shorts I typed a reply.

Sup.

Reading your voice isn't the same as hearing it Sweet Pea. Can you hang today? Jasper.

Miss me already? Dude we hung out yesterday.

That was yesterday. This is right now. If you can't thats all good, I know you've got stuff going on. But if you're free..... :) Jasper

Uh lemme get back to you. Gotta check everything out.

You do whatever you need to, Sweet Pea. I'm here for you whenever. Jasper.

Throwing my hair up into a pony tail, I gave myself a quick look over in the mirror. Gray day shorts, matching gray sweater and now my hair into a pony tail. I have to get dressed before I see anybody, my lord. Sliding my phone into my pocket and feeling the yawn come out of my mouth I opened my bedroom door to head downstairs.

The smell of fresh coffee filled my nose half way down the stairs, and I half expected to see my sister getting the first cup like always. Instead there was nobody by the coffee pot when I had opened the kitchen door, just it finishing up brewing.  Allowing a tear or two to roll down my cheek I brushed them away and opened the cabinet to get my favorite coffee cup out.

It's one that I got with a very special friend when we went to a school party. Truth be told it wasn't fun because we were the only deaf kids there and we just wanted to see what the heck people do at these parties. Mostly make out and drink a lot.

We didn't even go inside, at those types of parties you can just know when to leave. So after about two minutes of people watching we headed down to a antique store and both saw some really cool coffee mugs. We each agreed to pick out the one we thought each other would like and buy it without them seeing it and then exchange it outside. And we also agreed we had to give our honest opinions on the mug.

For him I'd picked out a mug that had an famous song title on it from the 90's. To be honest I don't remember what song, but you know. He loved 90's songs for awhile just because he  knew the lyrics better than, his words not mine, 'those stupid pop songs'. And he picked out a mug for me that had painted on paint splatters all over it. Of course I loved it, even if I didn't I still would because Marco gave it to me.

I poured a cup of coffee and added a whole bunch of vanilla creamer. Yeah I'm one of those people, I like a little coffee in my creamer. Turning around, Chris was sitting at the table on his phone eating an english muffin. Seating myself across from him I sipped my hot coffee and pulled out my phone. Chris slid his empty plate over at me to get my attention.